Example of taking the breed bans too far

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
There is a BIG difference in the personality b/w the two: AB's and EB's. AB's are a very active dog, and require... I should say MUST have exercise. Due to (mostly the white ones) their color they should not be left outside because they sunburn and get wind burn, frost bite very easily. As in getting along with others, they have a tendency to have a dominant side to them and this is why LeRoy and Norman don't get long. Not all of them are like this... as with any breed. LeRoy tends to be very mouthy.

Maybe they are confusing with either the Olde English or the Renaissance bulldogs?!?

OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
There is a BIG difference in the personality b/w the two: AB's and EB's. AB's are a very active dog, and require... I should say MUST have exercise. Due to (mostly the white ones) their color they should not be left outside because they sunburn and get wind burn, frost bite very easily. As in getting along with others, they have a tendency to have a dominant side to them and this is why LeRoy and Norman don't get long. Not all of them are like this... as with any breed. LeRoy tends to be very mouthy.

Maybe they are confusing with either the Olde English or the Renaissance bulldogs?!?

I have heard the Olde English Bulldogs have similiar personalities to EB's.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
thanks for the information didnt relieze they had more engery guess since their well.... not rolly polly like ebs lol.... but still most dogs have to go through screening right? if they pass then why cant they go help people...

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
From a daycare perspective ab and eb are completely different . The only thing i have noticed they have in common is their stubbornness. I love them both but ab's tend to be hyper

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.