The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Thank you everyone. We have our first meeting about the trip tomorrow so we will get all the details and cost information and go from there. Personally I don't care much about the cost as she will be going even if I have to sell a kidney. Hell I would sell everything but Harlea for her to go. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Personally I don't care much about the cost as she will be going even if I have to sell a kidney. Hell I would sell everything but Harlea for her to go. :)

:whew: priorities are in order :up: :giggle:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Wow what amazing news!!! Your daughter sounds like the type of young woman who will make a difference in this world for the better. Tough cookie! Congrats to you and her!! What a reward

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Awesome news, Todd! What a wonderful opportunity for your daughter to travel and see the world like that. Travel is one of life's greatest gifts and at age 16years old, I know she will LOVE the experience. :clap:

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
She is definitely excited. She may be a tomboy but she can be a girlie girl when she wants. She was giddy today when she got home and told me depending on the date they leave which we find out tonight they will either fly in to Milan first or Athens... She is hoping for Milan. What girl wouldn't. lol

Most Reactions