Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Umm @ChrisRN. I resemble some of those remarks :blush: but love ya! And I may be easy but I'm not cheap, lol. However, I do agree there is a time and a place for certain attire.

I so concur...it cost a lot to maintain my 'look'...I let Stuart know right up front, I
was high maintence...fortunately, he liked it...a lot!

I was sexy, dressed sexy, when I got comments my reply was 'they'll be sagging
to my knees soon enough and when they are, I won't dress like this' and knew too,
one day, you'll be to old to want to go out & party all night and won't be able to so
I gave it all I had and I'm so glad I did...no regrets!

I have plenty of stilettos (love sexy shoes) many bought for me by my beloved and
brought home...now ladies, THAT's a keeper!...love low cut tops, cut offs & minis.
Turned men's heads all the time, loved doing that, and I'm a flirt & a tease but I do
that with babies, old men AND women...spread the love around...everyone loves
attention paid only to them...there's nothing wrong with any of that!

No one is a bigger cheerleader than me for individual expression and non judgemental
acceptance but the reality is...we DO judge. I paid a BIG price for being the way I was
but it was my choice and I paid up and continued to do my own thang.

Still, I have self pride & self respect and I know...you do too.

Miley Cyrus (who I have compassion for not anger) & those like her do not even know
what boundaries there are OR if there are any now...they are lost...it's tragic.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Absolutely spot on...sadly. My granddaughter...9 years old....really, really loved Hannah Montana. I have to admit, she always bugged me because I don't like her Dad..:/. But..it was very safe entertainment for my granddaughter. I hate to see her spiral downward..I only hope she lives at the end.

Becky, I happened to be sitting in a truck stop in Tampa FL, I can't remember the date, But the day everyone remembers, OJ Simpson verdict announcement for his wife's murder. Billy Ray Cirus's Tour bus pulled into the truck stop, The song "Ache Brakey Heart" was hot on the charts, I enjoyed it very much. Billy Ray sat in the restaurant back behind me and the guys i was having lunch with. A Lady from a table in front of me, walked back to Cyrus, and asked for an autograph, We all just chuckled, knowing every one of us would like to have one….. Billy told her nice and loud, he was having lunch, but after lunch would give her an autograph. The lady went and sat back down at her table with her family. The restaurant filled up quickly, everyone seeing his tour bus in the parking lot, The waitresses were working hard to clean tables, get people in and out. I heard the waitress tell the lady that asked for the autograph, they couldn't just loiter in the restaurant, others wanted in and to get fed, it was a truck stop, So this lady stood up, walked towards the buffett to get another plate to comply with the waitress, in walking back, she walked past Syrus, in doing so, Billy Ray said loudly, Lady, I told you, you cannot have an autograph until after I eat, so now you a'nt getting one! Well the lady was in tears, and walked out, The truck drivers in their commented to him, he was an ***!!, the regular patrons all heard what was happening, and some truck driver told Syrus, Who do you think you are anyway, This is a truck stop, your a bus Rider, you need to go find a McDonalds to eat at, your not welcome here!! It wasn't long after that day, that Syrus career went down hill in a spiral, thinking that wasn't the first time he was confronted for his behavior, and knowing those truck drivers carried that story everywhere they went. I'm a strong believer in the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, wondering how long his daughters career will last? True Story.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Becky, I happened to be sitting in a truck stop in Tampa FL, I can't remember the date, But the day everyone remembers, OJ Simpson verdict announcement for his wife's murder. Billy Ray Cirus's Tour bus pulled into the truck stop, The song "Ache Brakey Heart" was hot on the charts, I enjoyed it very much. Billy Ray sat in the restaurant back behind me and the guys i was having lunch with. A Lady from a table in front of me, walked back to Cyrus, and asked for an autograph, We all just chuckled, knowing every one of us would like to have one….. Billy told her nice and loud, he was having lunch, but after lunch would give her an autograph. The lady went and sat back down at her table with her family. The restaurant filled up quickly, everyone seeing his tour bus in the parking lot, The waitresses were working hard to clean tables, get people in and out. I heard the waitress tell the lady that asked for the autograph, they couldn't just loiter in the restaurant, others wanted in and to get fed, it was a truck stop, So this lady stood up, walked towards the buffett to get another plate to comply with the waitress, in walking back, she walked past Syrus, in doing so, Billy Ray said loudly, Lady, I told you, you cannot have an autograph until after I eat, so now you a'nt getting one! Well the lady was in tears, and walked out, The truck drivers in their commented to him, he was an ***!!, the regular patrons all heard what was happening, and some truck driver told Syrus, Who do you think you are anyway, This is a truck stop, your a bus Rider, you need to go find a McDonalds to eat at, your not welcome here!! It wasn't long after that day, that Syrus career went down hill in a spiral, thinking that wasn't the first time he was confronted for his behavior, and knowing those truck drivers carried that story everywhere they went. I'm a strong believer in the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, wondering how long his daughters career will last? True Story.

:(

This is exactly how I figured he would be. All very sad..

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Umm [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION]. I resemble some of those remarks :blush: but love ya! And I may be easy but I'm not cheap, lol. However, I do agree there is a time and a place for certain attire.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :bow:

I love you so!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I am proud to say I have never seen one episode of jersey shore or honey boo or any of the other mindless reality shows. They get ratings...people watch..which spawns more shows. The dumbing down of America.

Agree completely w you here. Never watched, never will. I don't find stupidity amusing and sadly society has taught the average person that to be successful, you need to be extremely dumb, extremely thin, extremely obnoxious or all 3... Lol I used to model when I was younger. It was a cut throat and droning experience. looking back, I'm so glad my father did not allow me to pursue many contracts. Can you imagine honey boo boo later n in life? OMG...if my child talked that way to me it would take a hell of a lot more thn a reality show to prevent me from smacking the :poo: out of him!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.