Done anything stupid lately?

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] that does look like it has to hurt, like ya said best part is being home with vegas!!!

[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] pic?

[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION] o i had a long "lecture" from jeff the whole way to and from getting gas on how to park a standard!!! im like dude i know i've been driving one since i was 15 come on give me a brake... guys lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] ...OUch ......

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
Ha this is a great one! So on black friday I decided to leave my lights on! Grrr so my friend took me home and then later that night me and nick went back to target to jump start the car. WELL it took us FOREVER to get the trauck angled close enough to my car to reach the battery. It was about out 6th try (we had been putting my car into nuetral to repostion it) and on that last try my car just completely locked up! Couldnt even turn the ingntion! Oh no. Luckily I had a card for roadside as. so we gave them a call and would be another hour before a tow truck could get there! It was 1115 pm and freezing. In the meantime we tried for a second time to jump start it but again my key would not turn. Finally around 1230am the truck showed up. Told the guy the problem. Then he checks the honda and asks for the keys. GUESS WHAT?!? THE CAR STARTS! OMG. REALLY?!? We couldnt believe it. Well at least I didnt have to pay for something to be replaced but boy did we feel stupid. FML lol

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
o my!!!! ive been in that situation before where the car locks. usually if you just mess with the steering and try turning the key ut usually unlocks lol...

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Depends on who you ask :p. I don't think I have today, but this afternoon 1 of my supervisors was leaving and came back in to tell the other one that she left her lights on - (whoops it is 8 hours later) so when she went to her car to turn her lights off she was walking back just a smiling/laughing and said I cannot believe i am telling y'all (yes we are in the south) this but i left my car on. That car was running all day. I may be blond and have locked my keys in my car but never left it running all day :whew:

Members online

No members online now.