Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So yesterday, I made a pot of coffee. For some reason, it was not very hot like it usually is, but I thought nothing of it.

So I go to clean the coffee pot- and I pull out the filter basket which is full of coffee. Now, I must post a photo of my coffee pot so you can see how it works. You just put your cup under the pour spout, so you can't really 'see' the coffee.

Anyway, apparently I did not dump out the old coffee the night before- so I was drinking old + new coffee, which is why it was not very hot!

Whooops! And YUK!

coffee.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
YUM! I do stupid everyday and it will only get worse in the next couple months. Maybe I should document. haha

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I think the stupidest thing I did in awhile was take my daughter to swim practice. 45 minutes later, I head out to go to work and realize I don't have my keys. So I go out to my car and notice that my car is still running with my keys locked inside. My husband (luckily) drove back to the house to get the spare set.

Yep... I'm in the stupid (or absent-minded) group.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
o the other nite i was driving the truck "standard" back from home depot, jeff and lex in passenger seat. we get home i backed the truck in the driveway jeff goes inside the house while lex and i get in my car so we could go fill it up before i started my drive to work the next morning. while i was waiting on jeff in the car, i look out of the corner of my eye and the truck starts rolling out of the drive and into the street!!!! i jump out of the car run to the truck get in and stop it before it hit the neighbors cars across the street.. i was so hoping jeff was still in the house but NOOOO he saw the hole thing :eek:

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] do you like that coffee pot ive been looking into getting one for jeff

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] yes I love this coffee pot. It does not have a very long shelf life tho- you gotta make sure you clean it good with vinegar and water about once a month if not more- and when it goes bye bye I get a new one on Ebay because I can usually get one for half the price.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Does not being able to figure out how to 'right click' a mouse constitute being stupid? I feel sooooooooooooooo stupid today!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], How ironic you posted this yesterday, I said yesterday this was the most STUPID thing I have done all year!! I hope this won't make any one sick....here goes....I bartend and yesterday I broke a glass in the sink at work, instead of draining the sink to get the glass I put my hand down in the water to scoop out the glass, I basically jamed my little finger right on the sharp jaged edge of the glass. I have bartended 15 years this is my first injury!! How stupid of me not to drain the sink so I could see what I was doing, bad thing..6 stiches and nerve damage...good thing... I think...10 days off on workers comp with Vegas. They will not release me because they are afraid I will get staff at work due to the deep wound. I got a tetnus shot, and antibiotics. That was my stupid move of the year!!!

OUCH
finger2002.jpg

[/B]

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my gosh that looks painful!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh my gosh that looks painful!

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], nope the nerve damage makes me feel nothing, including my finger, but the Dr. said the feeling will return. They gave me pain pills, but I have only taken Advil because of the no pain...YET!!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Well it's still a visual ouch... glad to hear that the nerve damage should repair... scary.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.