strange weather

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Anyone else having strange weather? We usually have a few inches of snow on the ground at this time of year. And the temp averages about 35-40 degrees F. Right now it's about 56 degrees and we're having a thunderstorm. What's going on?:eek:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Not the same as you but it has been strange all year long here in California I think. It is chilly now and I am loving it! Just finished our storms up I think.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Like Cali~Jenn I'm in California and I agree we have had strange weather all year. But like Jenn said it's chilly and clear skies, nothing too strange going on right now.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
65 for a high today and I think normal is about 40. We also had several tornadoes in the area this afternoon..... So Id say our weather is strange...... High tomorrow is sposed to be 35 :(

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Now we're in a tornado watch... IN NOVEMBER!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
in tx we are always having weird weather... it was 80 degrees the last 2 days with lows in the 60. toward end of week we are suppossed to have a cold front then mon its back in the 70-80s.... i believe thats right

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Yeah it is really warm here and rainy (Windsor Canada right across the border from Michigan) and it should be cold!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online