Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Our troops are alwasy in my thoughts and prayers..... thank you to you and your husband for serving the country

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Tracey my prayers and thoughts are with you and your husband and all the troops that are over there :hug:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Praying for you and your husband! My husband is also an active duty Marine. Last year he was deployed to Afghanistan and was in the area when they attacked the base that Prince William and the British troops were at. I was talking to him on the computer when he suddenly had to leave! I know how stressful it is. Please know I will continue to pray for the safety of your husband until he returns home. If you ever need someone to vent/chat about it I'm here for you! It always helps when someone has been thru the same thing!

GOD bless you, Jessica, your dear Hubby & your families and GOD bless America!

Please thank him for his brave & faithful service to the USA and thank you for your selfless
sacrifice as a military wife.

Dad was career Army and Mom raised 4 kids (I'm oldest) all over the world.

Dad served in Korea & Vietnam as a helicopter medic. GOD bless the troops!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
In case some of you don't know, our consulate in Afghanistan was attacked sometime yesterday. I got word last night, and I haven't heard from my hubby yet... he was not in that area. I had a hard time sleeping last night :*( I realize that Miley Cyrus' new video seems to be all the media can focus on lately :cursing: but we STILL have troops fighting over there!!! Please keep them & their families in your prayers, God knows they need them...

Indeed, Tracey...I rarely watch most of regular media & TV shows...just trash...breaks my heart.

Dad was career Army, a medic that went out on the helicopters rescuing soldiers in the thick of battle.

He served all over the world, Germany, Hawaii~both sisters were born there & I attended kindergarten.
Dad served in Korea & Vietnam while Mom raised 4 kids at home...we know of your hard & lonely sacrifice.

Our troops could not effectively serve but for their families love, support & backing totally of their choices.

Anytime you need to vent out anything, call/e-mail me, I'll PM to you...GOD bless you, Hubby & your families!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It is sad that latest celebs news taking over things that are more important not only for our troops and their families but for the rest of us -my husband is a veteran ,he stopped watching and reading news due to the crap media write about
I salute you and your husband -you both making great sacrifices for us and future generations , i wish him safe return xxx

Pati... Thank your hubby for his service too. I appreciate your support!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Indeed, Tracey...I rarely watch most of regular media & TV shows...just trash...breaks my heart.

Dad was career Army, a medic that went out on the helicopters rescuing soldiers in the thick of battle.

He served all over the world, Germany, Hawaii~both sisters were born there & I attended kindergarten.
Dad served in Korea & Vietnam while Mom raised 4 kids at home...we know of your hard & lonely sacrifice.

Our troops could not effectively serve but for their families love, support & backing totally of their choices.

Anytime you need to vent out anything, call/e-mail me, I'll PM to you...GOD bless you, Hubby & your families!

Thank you so much Carol... As always you speak from the heart!!! Bless you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie

GOD bless you, Jessica, your dear Hubby & your families and GOD bless America!

Please thank him for his brave & faithful service to the USA and thank you for your selfless
sacrifice as a military wife.

Dad was career Army and Mom raised 4 kids (I'm oldest) all over the world.

Dad served in Korea & Vietnam as a helicopter medic. GOD bless the troops!
Thank you for your kind words, and support that is what means the most to my husband and my family is knowing there are people families praying supporting our husbands and families!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.