Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22

Thread: Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

  1. #13
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,732
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5592

    Default Re: Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

    Quote Originally Posted by jlcox24 View Post
    Praying for you and your husband! My husband is also an active duty Marine. Last year he was deployed to Afghanistan and was in the area when they attacked the base that Prince William and the British troops were at. I was talking to him on the computer when he suddenly had to leave! I know how stressful it is. Please know I will continue to pray for the safety of your husband until he returns home. If you ever need someone to vent/chat about it I'm here for you! It always helps when someone has been thru the same thing!
    Thank you Jessica... We were on Skype one time & an alarm sounded, he had to go!!! Thankfully he called me back to say everything was ok... of course my nerves were shot!!! LOL

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HTX Bully View Post
    Holly, Amy and myself are very thankful for your hubbys service!

    Try looking at the BBC. I think they are way better than our media. IMO our media is more interested in sensational crap than anything else.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's so funny... I ended up on BBC website last night!!!

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  2. #14
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,732
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5592

    Default Re: Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    WHAT? Wait...you mean you aren't interested in The Kardashians and Miley Cyrus??


    I know RIGHT?!! Who the hell is interested in this total ???!!! They will tell you what they had for breakfast & who's preg w/so & so's baby... but GOD forbid we talk about a blast overseas!!!

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  3. #15
    I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Pati Robins's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pati
    Country
    UK-Cardiff
    Location
    Cardiff UK
    Posts
    2,898
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    81
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

    It is sad that latest celebs news taking over things that are more important not only for our troops and their families but for the rest of us -my husband is a veteran ,he stopped watching and reading news due to the crap media write about
    I salute you and your husband -you both making great sacrifices for us and future generations , i wish him safe return xxx
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

    Shy & Lilly


  4. #16
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,196
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11533

    Default Re: Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

    Our troops are alwasy in my thoughts and prayers..... thank you to you and your husband for serving the country
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  5. #17
    Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Ftse 100's Avatar
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Location
    Qld Australia
    Posts
    6,776
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1969

    Default Re: Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

    Tracey my prayers and thoughts are with you and your husband and all the troops that are over there

  6. #18
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,203
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2743

    Default Re: Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

    Quote Originally Posted by jlcox24 View Post
    Praying for you and your husband! My husband is also an active duty Marine. Last year he was deployed to Afghanistan and was in the area when they attacked the base that Prince William and the British troops were at. I was talking to him on the computer when he suddenly had to leave! I know how stressful it is. Please know I will continue to pray for the safety of your husband until he returns home. If you ever need someone to vent/chat about it I'm here for you! It always helps when someone has been thru the same thing!

    GOD bless you, Jessica, your dear Hubby & your families and GOD bless America!

    Please thank him for his brave & faithful service to the USA and thank you for your selfless
    sacrifice as a military wife.

    Dad was career Army and Mom raised 4 kids (I'm oldest) all over the world.

    Dad served in Korea & Vietnam as a helicopter medic. GOD bless the troops!


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  7. #19
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,203
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2743

    Default Re: Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    In case some of you don't know, our consulate in Afghanistan was attacked sometime yesterday. I got word last night, and I haven't heard from my hubby yet... he was not in that area. I had a hard time sleeping last night I realize that Miley Cyrus' new video seems to be all the media can focus on lately but we STILL have troops fighting over there!!! Please keep them & their families in your prayers, God knows they need them...
    Indeed, Tracey...I rarely watch most of regular media & TV shows...just trash...breaks my heart.

    Dad was career Army, a medic that went out on the helicopters rescuing soldiers in the thick of battle.

    He served all over the world, Germany, Hawaii~both sisters were born there & I attended kindergarten.
    Dad served in Korea & Vietnam while Mom raised 4 kids at home...we know of your hard & lonely sacrifice.

    Our troops could not effectively serve but for their families love, support & backing totally of their choices.

    Anytime you need to vent out anything, call/e-mail me, I'll PM to you...GOD bless you, Hubby & your families!


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  8. #20
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,732
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5592

    Default Re: Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pati Robins View Post
    It is sad that latest celebs news taking over things that are more important not only for our troops and their families but for the rest of us -my husband is a veteran ,he stopped watching and reading news due to the crap media write about
    I salute you and your husband -you both making great sacrifices for us and future generations , i wish him safe return xxx
    Pati... Thank your hubby for his service too. I appreciate your support!!!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  9. #21
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,732
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5592

    Default Re: Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    Indeed, Tracey...I rarely watch most of regular media & TV shows...just trash...breaks my heart.

    Dad was career Army, a medic that went out on the helicopters rescuing soldiers in the thick of battle.

    He served all over the world, Germany, Hawaii~both sisters were born there & I attended kindergarten.
    Dad served in Korea & Vietnam while Mom raised 4 kids at home...we know of your hard & lonely sacrifice.

    Our troops could not effectively serve but for their families love, support & backing totally of their choices.

    Anytime you need to vent out anything, call/e-mail me, I'll PM to you...GOD bless you, Hubby & your families!
    Thank you so much Carol... As always you speak from the heart!!! Bless you...


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  10. #22
    Pet Sitter jlcox24's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    365
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ollie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Praying for our troops in Afghanistan...

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post

    GOD bless you, Jessica, your dear Hubby & your families and GOD bless America!

    Please thank him for his brave & faithful service to the USA and thank you for your selfless
    sacrifice as a military wife.

    Dad was career Army and Mom raised 4 kids (I'm oldest) all over the world.

    Dad served in Korea & Vietnam as a helicopter medic. GOD bless the troops!
    Thank you for your kind words, and support that is what means the most to my husband and my family is knowing there are people families praying supporting our husbands and families!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •