ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Here it is! My favorite weekend of the year! Our Irish Music Festival starts tomorrow! I am working the gate both Saturday and Sunday. It is great food, great people-watching, great shopping, and incredible music! And the very best part? My son flies up from Dallas to work with us! He and my husband work the beer tent. I tried that one year. Don't ask. :ashamed: I love to BS with the crowd as they're waiting to come in. But the best part is getting to see Billy! He is arriving today. Pictures will follow!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Cool deal. Sounds like fun. Be safe and have a great time with your family as well!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Sounds like a whole lotta fun, Chris! I love festivals that celebrate different cultures like that. We have a big Greek festival coming up in a couple weeks here.
Enjoy the time with your son. Will Mabel be going? :D

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Sounds fun! I grew up in Michigan, near the nascar track! Boy I miss home around this time of year, what I would give for an apple orchard!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Chris,,,, sure wish we had a bridge... LOL Sounds like fun. There is a big Irish fest here in Milw. every year also.

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Jan 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Sounds like a whole lotta fun, Chris! I love festivals that celebrate different cultures like that. We have a big Greek festival coming up in a couple weeks here.
Enjoy the time with your son. Will Mabel be going? :D

we thought about it, but we'll be so busy and there are other dogs. I am worried about that new virus.

Sounds fun! I grew up in Michigan, near the nascar track! Boy I miss home around this time of year, what I would give for an apple orchard!!

Any time you want to come up for the fall colors and some good cider, you have a place to stay with us!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Maybe next year you can take the Lake Express over for ours... It is supposed to be the largest outside of Ireland. You can bring Mabel too. ;)

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Any time you want to come up for the fall colors and some good cider, you have a place to stay with us!
How sweet of you, all of my family is still there, however if we ever come back up, we can have a meet up!! I love muskegon,travis city, and mackinaw, I'm trying to convince hubby we need to move back when he gets outta the military!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh that sounds like fun... enjoy your weekend!!! :D

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Jan 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Maybe next year you can take the Lake Express over for ours... It is supposed to be the largest outside of Ireland. You can bring Mabel too. ;)
Sounds good! And [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], EVERY tent at this festival is a beer tent! I am the DD for my husband and my son. This year they are having a craft beer tasting. Those two are going to love it!

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Jan 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
age2yqe6.jpg
oh yeah!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I wish I was there! The closest I get to an Irish festival is our annual st paddys party. But your son coming is fabulous news!

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Jan 10, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I wish I was there! The closest I get to an Irish festival is our annual st paddys party. But your son coming is fabulous news!
That really is the best part [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION]. Having him here every year for this event is part of why it is my favorite weekend of the year--better than Christmas! I was surprised this year with a membership on the gate committee, which means I now have a set of credentials and get to park right next to the venue! Also free food and drink for me! The guys are still slumming it! :p

Most Reactions