Never forget 9/11

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rest in Peace to all that lost their lives and many prayers to the families and friends of those lost

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It's hard for me to forget 9/11 because it's my birthday... LOL Sending prayers to all of those who lost their lives that day, the families & loved ones that were left behind, and all the soldiers that are to this day still fighting. God Bless the USA!!! :usa:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I remember where i was to the minute and will never forget the hero's or victims of the great tragedy that befell our nation on this day. May they all rest in peace.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I say a prayer every year for everyone lost on this tragic day.
R.I.P, you will never be forgotten.

For anyone interested, here's a few pics I took of the tower this morning. Apologize in advance for quality as I took them while leaning out the window.

There are many more boats in the harbor this morning that wouldn't fit in the pic, but I took this while they were saluting the site.

View attachment 55334 View attachment 55335View attachment 55333

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

For anyone interested, here's a few pics I took of the tower this morning. Apologize in advance for quality as I took them while leaning out the window.

There are many more boats in the harbor this morning that wouldn't fit in the pic, but I took this while they were saluting the site.

AWESOME! Thank you for sharing :up:

L

Lucy-licious

I remember where i was to the minute and will never forget the hero's or victims of the great tragedy that befell our nation on this day. May they all rest in peace.

I remember watching on the TV withmy heart in my mouth and tears on my face as the reality of the day hit me.

:usa: THe whole world was touched by that day
Prayers and thoughts to all those affected.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:usa::flag10::pray:I too think about that day each year at this time, and can remember where I was and what I was doing at that exact moment. I actually posted a message on my Facebook status this morning about 911. . It was a sad, sad day that changed our lives and our world as we know it forever. So many senseless lives were lost and so much devastation of both people's lives and their loved ones left behind, as well as destruction of the city of New York. Hate crimes are so senseless and horrific. I pray for those people and their families who lost their lives and hope they RIP, and also for the many, many brave heroes that are fighting for our freedom and safety everyday, and the many men and women who also lost their lives while fighting for us as well. I thank them everyday, and pray for the safety and safe return to those still fighting. I don't think anyone will ever forget that day 12 years ago, as it changed our whole world and how we now live.

Last edited:

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans

Thank you for sharing your pictures. May all the people that lost their lives on this day RIP

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
This day has a special place in my heart and life. Not because I personally lost someone in the initial tragedy like some of you. When 9/11 occurred, I was living on Camp Pendleton (a Marine base in So Cal) and we knew what in meant to us and ours immediately. We were on lock down on the base for days and the air was so tense waiting for word on whose husband or wife was going to fight the good fight. My ex husband went very quickly since he was special Forces and went many times after to Iraq and Afghanistan. I lost friends and eventually my marriage to this fight. I continue to see the aftermath as a psych RN at the VA. Everyday I take care of soldiers, airmen and sailors that have PTSD or physical trauma from this campaign that continues. It breaks my heart yet gives me hope that we still see youth enter the service to defend our freedom knowing the cost.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:) Thank you doing what you do.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
This day has a special place in my heart and life. Not because I personally lost someone in the initial tragedy like some of you. When 9/11 occurred, I was living on Camp Pendleton (a Marine base in So Cal) and we knew what in meant to us and ours immediately. We were on lock down on the base for days and the air was so tense waiting for word on whose husband or wife was going to fight the good fight. My ex husband went very quickly since he was special Forces and went many times after to Iraq and Afghanistan. I lost friends and eventually my marriage to this fight. I continue to see the aftermath as a psych RN at the VA. Everyday I take care of soldiers, airmen and sailors that have PTSD or physical trauma from this campaign that continues. It breaks my heart yet gives me hope that we still see youth enter the service to defend our freedom knowing the cost.

:angelheart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.