football smack talk thread

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
This is how sorry the Browns are... They got beat by the JAGUARS. The Jaguars!

It really sucks to live in NE Ohio...

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
This is how sorry the Browns are... They got beat by the JAGUARS. The Jaguars!

It really sucks to live in NE Ohio...

I couldn't agree more! It is a curse to live near Cleveland at this point. Between the Browns and the Indians it is so frustrating!!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
I couldn't agree more! It is a curse to live near Cleveland at this point. Between the Browns and the Indians it is so frustrating!!!

It's been like that for a loooong time. I moved to Mentor back in 1992 - all the way from the Philippines. I don't know football - in the Philippines football is soccer. My cousin took me to the old Browns stadium (this was before they moved to Baltimore) that was right there on Lake Erie. It was December - minus-something-degrees wind chill plus the lake effect that for a tropical girl like me was almost unbearable. But, it was my first time seeing American Football and there were these guys on the stands with their shirts off and their bodies painted with the letters to spell Browns... they were crazy - shirtless in the middle of winter - and they were super fun! So, I learned football and I was super excited to cheer for the Browns - my new home team - while my cousin cheered for the Oilers (he's visiting from Houston). It was awesome because the Browns was leading by 2 touchdowns or some such all the way to the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter when.... as I learned is the normal fare for the Browns... they gave up 2 touchdowns and a field goal to give the Oilers the victory... Grrrrr...

Then the Indians made this brand new stadium... there's no baseball in the Philippines so this was a new experience for me. We were so gung ho for the Indians that my nephew who was 3 years old at that time can recite the Indians batting order and batting averages. And they went all the way to the Championships and we were super excited... only to get beat by the MARLINS! The Marlins was this new team then that came out of nowhere.

And then there's the Cavs... ugh.

That's the usual story of Cleveland teams - they take you all the way almost to the top only to disappoint you with a big let down. But hey, we still love them. And one of these days, they're going to get their revenge against LeBron. :D

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
How about Prater breaking a 43 yo record with that 64 yd FG yesterday?

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names

Gunny... the Browns just can't get a break! AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

The refs are TERRIBLE this week!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
attachment.php

:yes::yes::yes:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
And the Cowboys blow it again in the 4th. I got ripped in my fantasy league thanks to Alex Smith and and Jamal Charles blowing up for almost 160 points in my league by themselves. lol

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] Seahawks blowout of Giants! I'm a NYer but hate the Yankees and the Gmen! Nice!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.