football smack talk thread

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
@Chumley Even Harlea can't stand to watch the Jets....... Just like the Texans they were eventually going to self implode. :p
One game does not a season make..although that game was impossible to watch! Hey as a Jet/Met fan Ive been through worse..one day our time will come..and when it does it will be GLORIOUS Todd..just freaking GLORIOUS!!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
duvy3amu.jpg

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey @Casper....
WHO DAT BEAT THOSE SAINTS?

Yep, your right [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], The Jets beat the Saints, and Today Nov 03rd 2013, The Jets was the Luckiest team on earth, They say every DOG has it's day, Guessing the Jets just had theirs...... Lets find Benny and send him to the Jets, shall we? LMBO

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
The Jets did have their day. Not too shabby and I will admit that. Was nice to see that 3rd and 38.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Yep, your right @Chumley, The Jets beat the Saints, and Today Nov 03rd 2013, The Jets was the Luckiest team on earth, They say every DOG has it's day, Guessing the Jets just had theirs...... Lets find Benny and send him to the Jets, shall we? LMBO
Lucky only because the Jets won in spite of terrible officiating! That was a clean hit on Brees they called a personal foul at the knees. Damn I though the Saints were good Dave!
Chum enjoyed the game didn't turn away for a second!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 35

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
The Jets did have their day. Not too shabby and I will admit that. Was nice to see that 3rd and 38.

i don't understand losing 49 3 to the Bengals and then beat the Saints..they show up every 2 weeks.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Lucky only because the Jets won in spite of terrible officiating! That was a clean hit on Brees they called a personal foul at the knees. Damn I though the Saints were good Dave!
Chum enjoyed the game didn't turn away for a second!

Okay [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], I was going to be nice.... and lick my wounds, BUT my girlfriend said take your win and run, cause she fix in to put a "Gris, Gris" on you!! She's upset the Saints won, and she don't understand the salt in the wound part, I even tried to explain, now I'm hiding anything she can make a Voodoo doll out of, I'm sure hoping she calm down before she find the needles!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: also you can "Google" Gris, Gris if you lack the understanding.......

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
How about Foles throwin 7 TDs and not even through the 3rd yet? Who would have guessed that?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That was amazing. Aints aint!!! Cant belive KC is the only unbeaten!

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Lets talk Seahawks boys [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION]

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
What about them? I would love a Seahawks/Broncos Superbowl but I don't think it will happen.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I want the Hawks to beat New Orleans! Finally a good Monday night match up!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.