football smack talk thread

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey! I'm a real football fan, I like the pats because I grew up watching them....what makes Patriots fans "not real fans"? I thought Sundays game was a great game played by the Jets, the Patriots blew it in the 2nd half but I don't think people are sweeping it under the rug.... and honestly who cares if the pats lost in week 7, a 5-2 record aint too shabby and plus I'm really more concerned about the Red Sox in the word series... but I'm sure you think Red Sox fans aren't real fans either...:p

No, I believe Red Sox fans are real fans. :):)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Hey! I'm a real football fan, I like the pats because I grew up watching them....what makes Patriots fans "not real fans"? I thought Sundays game was a great game played by the Jets, the Patriots blew it in the 2nd half but I don't think people are sweeping it under the rug.... and honestly who cares if the pats lost in week 7, a 5-2 record aint too shabby and plus I'm really more concerned about the Red Sox in the word series... but I'm sure you think Red Sox fans aren't real fans either...:p
Melissa we need to clear the air here..You are in Boston, Ma. so our criticisms aren't directed at you..Of course youre a patriot fan! Were directing our comments at Big Mike (from NY) and @Casper (New Orleans)..the frontrunners who were probably dropped on their heads as children. I miss Big Mike on this thread!!Red Sox fans are ok in my book! I hate the NY Yankees with every fiber of my being so I am enjoying the Sox being in the series! I took my family to Boston a few years ago and we caught a Sox-Mets game. The fans there treated us great. 2013-10-22 20.32.12.jpg

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Just popped in to announce my happiness that we finally picked up a win this week!

G-Men!!

(I'm also a Mets fan lol)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Melissa we need to clear the air here..You are in Boston, Ma. so our criticisms aren't directed at you..Of course youre a patriot fan! Were directing our comments at Big Mike (from NY) and @Casper (New Orleans)..the frontrunners who were probably dropped on their heads as children. I miss Big Mike on this thread!!Red Sox fans are ok in my book! I hate the NY Yankees with every fiber of my being so I am enjoying the Sox being in the series! I took my family to Boston a few years ago and we caught a Sox-Mets game. The fans there treated us great. View attachment 58640

Okay good, hahah you guys were starting to make me feel bad for being a Pats fan hahaha! And Chumley is one of the cutest guys I've ever seen wearing a Sox uniform, all he needs is his beard! :)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Melissa we need to clear the air here..You are in Boston, Ma. so our criticisms aren't directed at you..Of course youre a patriot fan! Were directing our comments at Big Mike (from NY) and @Casper (New Orleans)..the frontrunners who were probably dropped on their heads as children. I miss Big Mike on this thread!!Red Sox fans are ok in my book! I hate the NY Yankees with every fiber of my being so I am enjoying the Sox being in the series! I took my family to Boston a few years ago and we caught a Sox-Mets game. The fans there treated us great. View attachment 58640

Well ya know Chumley, Your correct i'm from New Orleans, Born here, spent most of my life here, and in the days the Saints were wearing Bags over their heads, known as The "Aints" I was a Patriots Fan, In the days I spent in Boston, and Worchester "Wooster" MA. I was a Patriots Fan, and if you only knew the Boat load of Money, that Brady has made me, in those "Hater" Bets with people like you!! You would be amazed. I have rooted for my home team since Sean Peyton has been the head coach, and since we have Drew Brees as our Quarterback, and have done so since their arrival in New Orleans, But I can't for the life of me understand, how folks from all over the USA are Dallas Cowboy Fans, and they darn sure don't live in Dallas, or how anyone could be a "Jets" fan at all !! I'm not a hater, I'm just realistic in my views, so quit Hating…. Pick up your pom poms…. and Root for your home town team !! They NEED YOU !! and you need the Hate that goes along with that view of yours…… :yes:

Last edited:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Well ya know Chumley, Your correct i'm from New Orleans, Born here, spent most of my life here, and in the days the Saints were wearing Bags over their heads, known as The "Aints" I was a Patriots Fan, In the days I spent in Boston, and Worchester "Wooster" MA. I was a Patriots Fan, and if you only knew the Boat load of Money, that Brady has made me, in those "Hater" Bets with people like you!! You would be amazed. I have rooted for my home team since Peyton manning has been the head coach, and since we have Drew Brees as our Quarterback, and have done so since their arrival in New Orleans, But I can't for the life of me understand, how folks from all over the USA are Dallas Cowboy Fans, and they darn sure don't live in Dallas, or how anyone could be a "Jets" fan at all !! I'm not a hater, I'm just realistic in my views, so quit Hating…. Pick up your pom poms…. and Root for your home town team !! They NEED YOU !! and you need the Hate that goes along with that view of yours…… :yes:

Hate is a strong word dave..lets just say I despise Patriots fans..Were you drinking? when was Peyton Manning head coach of the Saints? Brady made me a boatload of money last Sunday too! As the Jets kicked his butt up and down MetLife stadium!

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
I am proud to be a Broncos fan!

♡Blessed♥

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382726145178.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382726145178.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 33

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Just about the time @Chumley Blesses a Team, Namely The "Broncos" Hmmmmmm Struggling against Washington, Danggggggg !! Chums!! Hope they can pull it out.....

Sucks today to be a Jets Fan in their Washout fall to The Cincinnati Bengals 49-09 Omg.... what happened to the Jets.......?????

On a lighter Note, the New England Patriots had a great Day over the Dolphins 27-17...... as they beached the Fish again....... Fish Fry Anyone??

Equally the New Orleans Saints had an Awesome Game against another New York Team, The Buffalo Bills Fell 35-17 !!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Just about the time @Chumley Blesses a Team, Namely The "Broncos" Hmmmmmm Struggling against Washington, Danggggggg !! Chums!! Hope they can pull it out.....

Sucks today to be a Jets Fan in their Washout fall to The Cincinnati Bengals 49-09 Omg.... what happened to the Jets.......?????

On a lighter Note, the New England Patriots had a great Day over the Dolphins 27-17...... as they beached the Fish again....... Fish Fry Anyone??

Equally the New Orleans Saints had an Awesome Game against another New York Team, The Buffalo Bills Fell 35-17 !!
Being [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] has no affinity to any one team and only relishes in other peoples losses..it is safe to say he had a good day. At least i dont go into hiding when my team loses.(i.e. last week when the Jets crushed the Pats!)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Being @Casper has no affinity to any one team and only relishes in other peoples losses..it is safe to say he had a good day. At least i dont go into hiding when my team loses.(i.e. last week when the Jets crushed the Pats!)

Was just gonna point put the same thing. Dave where were you last week??? When the patsies were beaten by New York? Maybe you shpuld go eat a plate of scrambled eggs..

It slays me how righteous you are. Btw Denver just scored.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Being @Casper has no affinity to any one team and only relishes in other peoples losses..it is safe to say he had a good day. At least i dont go into hiding when my team loses.(i.e. last week when the Jets crushed the Pats!)

That's not true [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], I've always been a Patriots Fan, I live in New Orleans, so the Saints are a NO BRAINER, and Peyton Manning is a New Orleans boy, and I know you have to know his Dad Archie Manning!! Football Teams are like Friends, I can have more than one, and like them all equally, Rather than just one friend at a time kinda person!! :yes:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Was just gonna point put the same thing. Dave where were you last week??? When the patsies were beaten by New York? Maybe you shpuld go eat a plate of scrambled eggs..

It slays me how righteous you are. Btw Denver just scored.

Sorry Phil, some of us do work weekends and get stuck having to work as our teams lose a game, truly sucky to see the Patriots lose last weekend especially to the Jets, But I occasionally do get a day off to see the games...... New England and Miami!! God does smile down on his fans every now and then!! :yes:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Great day to be a Patriots fan! Especially after last weeks loss to the Jets! But I'm still hurting from that call last night on the Red Sox... never easy when a game is won on a controversial call...but then again WTF was Saltalamacchia thinking throwing the ball!??! I wish some of those runs from Wednesdays game could have rolled over to the last 2 games hahahh

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] Even Harlea can't stand to watch the Jets....... Just like the Texans they were eventually going to self implode. :p

Attachments

• Harlea_jets.jpg
    Harlea_jets.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 38

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online