football smack talk thread

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
As a lifelong Jet fan I can't disagree..they've been letting me down for ...well...a lifetime.

This reminds me of an article I read on some Cleveland news site. There was a guy that passed away and asked that 6 current Browns players be his pallbearers because he wanted them to let him down once last time...:ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This reminds me of an article I read on some Cleveland news site. There was a guy that passed away and asked that 6 current Browns players be his pallbearers because he wanted them to let him down once last time...:ROFL:

OMG.... :rofl:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
would you like a little salt on these words before you eat them Todd?

it's only a matter of time before the Jets further their self destructive ways. There is no hope for the Giants and Steelers though and the Pats..... Well they don't have anyone who can catch a ball thrown over the top plus it is the Pats after all.

How about those Jets??? WOW!!!!

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
We are trying to keep positive but I think we will smell real bad for the rest of the season
bezzzzz.jpg

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
the new yourk jets upset mighty new england and the "great" tom brady with a rookie qb! Now thats some football right there folks!
2013-10-20 16.37.24-2.jpg

Attachments

• crying1.jpg
    crying1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION]...I love how when Geno Smith threw a pick the announcers say its a terrible, unacceptable rookie mistake. When Tom Brady threw a pick that was returned for a TD they said "Give him a break he's only human". I am so tired of everyone kissing this guys a**. Once he's under pressure he runs scared and he's just like any other qb. I seem to remember [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] saying the Jets imploded before the season even started...seven weeks in and 4-3? ill take that implosion anyday!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] He's a diva and EVERYONE knows that. The Jets did a great thing and everyone wants to sweep it under the rug or run away which is funny because like I always say Patsie fans aren't real football fans.

I love this pic, I bet he watched the whole game like that! The LOOK on his face tells the whole story!! hahahaha!

attachment.php

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
@Chumley He's a diva and EVERYONE knows that. The Jets did a great thing and everyone wants to sweep it under the rug or run away which is funny because like I always say Patsie fans aren't real football fans.

I love this pic, I bet he watched the whole game like that! The LOOK on his face tells the whole story!! hahahaha!

attachment.php
yeah I watched ESPN this morning. They showed all Brady's scoring drives..and Gronkowskis catches...none of their screwups..but they showed geno smiths interception. Jets get no credit even when they do something good

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
yeah I watched ESPN this morning. They showed all Brady's scoring drives..and Gronkowskis catches...none of their screwups..but they showed geno smiths interception. Jets get no credit even when they do something good

And after tonight it will ALL be about the Giants wether they win or lose. HAHA!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
@Chumley He's a diva and EVERYONE knows that. The Jets did a great thing and everyone wants to sweep it under the rug or run away which is funny because like I always say Patsie fans aren't real football fans.

attachment.php

Hey! I'm a real football fan, I like the pats because I grew up watching them....what makes Patriots fans "not real fans"? I thought Sundays game was a great game played by the Jets, the Patriots blew it in the 2nd half but I don't think people are sweeping it under the rug.... and honestly who cares if the pats lost in week 7, a 5-2 record aint too shabby and plus I'm really more concerned about the Red Sox in the word series... but I'm sure you think Red Sox fans aren't real fans either...:p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.