football smack talk thread

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION], I'd be lying my A$$ off if I didn't agree LSU truly disappointed all of us Saturday against The Georgia BullDawgs!! But I'd also be lying if I didn't mention how the City Of New Orleans courtesy of Tom Benson wasn't making it up to us with the FRESH FISH FRY OF MAHI MAHI, in the Mercedes Benz Superdome tonight !! :yes: Tell you what, I know your a westerner, so you bring the tartar sauce, we in Louisiana prefer Tabasco sauce, we'll share some Hush Puppies, Cole Slaw, French Fries, and thank the City of Miami for the fresh fish !! Enjoy……….. :p hahahahahahaha

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Patsies blow the game vs. Cincy! Brady is nothing when he's pressured!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 33

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Patsies blow the game vs. Cincy! Brady is nothing when he's pressured!

You got that right and it will sure be interesting this weekend to see how Brady handles the Saints D!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
They got lucky.... The Failcons just sucked a bit more. :p
Now now Todd credit where credit is due..I take a lot of abuse as a Jet fan..most of it deserved, but last night they did ok..not a home game, rookie QB, no turnovers..I'll take that every week.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Now now Todd credit where credit is due..I take a lot of abuse as a Jet fan..most of it deserved, but last night they did ok..not a home game, rookie QB, no turnovers..I'll take that every week.

True. At least your QB didn't throw his usual int in the 4th quarter to give away the game like Chokemo did for the Cowgirls the other day. On the flip side Peyton did net me a truckload of points in my fantasy league though so it was still good for me. Lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That Denver / Dallas game reminded me of an arena league football game. SHOOTOUT!!

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Seahawks :cry:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Both of my teams are going to suck this year so there is nothing to talk smack about. However, as long as the Packers and Texans lose on a regular basis all will be good in the world. Oh and of course watching @Chumley cry in to his beer week in and week out because the Jets self imploded before the season even started....

Thankful for college football and NFL Red Zone so I don't have to sit through commercials and the boring parts of the games.
would you like a little salt on these words before you eat them Todd?

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Too bad Big Mike and Baconator abandoned us..Pats lose to Bengals and Giants cant buy a win at 0-6.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
would you like a little salt on these words before you eat them Todd?
it's only a matter of time before the Jets further their self destructive ways. There is no hope for the Giants and Steelers though and the Pats..... Well they don't have anyone who can catch a ball thrown over the top plus it is the Pats after all.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
it's only a matter of time before the Jets further their self destructive ways. There is no hope for the Giants and Steelers though and the Pats..... Well they don't have anyone who can catch a ball thrown over the top plus it is the Pats after all.
As a lifelong Jet fan I can't disagree..they've been letting me down for ...well...a lifetime.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
My boy Brady coming in clutch with 10 seconds left! :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts