football smack talk thread

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Did you know that Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish ??

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Did you know that Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish ??

​HAHAHAHA...good one!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Careful Becky, You will have Phil and Todd writing letters to Rodger Goodelle accusing the Broncos of paying Bounties !! LMAO !!!

Why write? I would just pull a Sheldon Cooper and go incessantly knock on his door shouting his name until he answered.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION]..So it seems to me while reading this thread that any wrongdoing or foul play is acceptable to casper as long as some time has passed. Spygate?... BountyGate?..doesn't matter its in the past. Where do you draw the line Dave? 9/11? hey that was 12 years ago its ok....jeez David I try to understand you but you make it so difficult.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@pdolphin27 @Marine91 @Casper..So it seems to me while reading this thread that any wrongdoing or foul play is acceptable to casper as long as some time has passed. Spygate?... BountyGate?..doesn't matter its in the past. Where do you draw the line Dave? 9/11? hey that was 12 years ago its ok....jeez David I try to understand you but you make it so difficult.

I must reiterate Put the Hate Behind You and move on !!! :goodone::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Screenshot_2013-09-25-19-18-05.jpg

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION]..So it seems to me while reading this thread that any wrongdoing or foul play is acceptable to casper as long as some time has passed. Spygate?... BountyGate?..doesn't matter its in the past. Where do you draw the line Dave? 9/11? hey that was 12 years ago its ok....jeez David I try to understand you but you make it so difficult.
Okay [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], apparently your still kicking the dead horse.... We've met with spygate, and New England has been appropriety deciplined for their actions. We've met with Bounty Gate, and New Orleans has been approprietly deciplined for their involvement, We've come to terms with 9-11, and Delt with Al-Quida, and Osama bin Laden is dead, and most of his 3 ring circus are now dead, and after 12 years of a good Man Hunt, Obama is now entertaining the thought of equiping Al-Quida with weapons...... I'm guessing I don't understand your question Chumley, Osama bin Laden is at the bottom of the sea, should we as people be worried about maybe heavily populating that area of water with parahnia's or Big Great white Sharks?? Guess i'm thinking punishment has been rendered, and I as well as the rest of America am deeply saddened by what happened 9/11/01, But will a heavy population of Parahnia's, or Great white sharks in that area help me to sleep better at night?? I don't think so at all, Thinking the answer to me sleeping better at night, is leaving that dead horse lie, and hoping like hell we stop encouraging the influx of citizens into the United States, who truly hate our country, and want to see harm come to us. As I heard it put the other day, the Definition of Illegal Immigrants were better known as Unregistered Democrats. We as fans cannot drag the past around with us, one of life's lessons is to get smarter, looking behind you at the past doesn't solve anything, and I'm sure Goodelle has put appropriet measures in place to make sure it never happens again, Not with New England, and Not with New Orleans, even though many of those from New Orleans did appeal Goodells decision, and after an appropriet blowtorch was applied to Goodells bottom side, he decided to turn the events over to some less biased as himself. Guessing, it's too much to ask of anyone to be treated fairly, after establishing proper punishment for a crime, knowing again you know as I do how EVERY convicted felon gets out of prison, with the first thought in mind to say, I enjoyed that ride, can't wait to get another chance to repeat it, I hear each of them from behind their church pulpits talk that each sunday. Guessing "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because your good, is like expecting a bull not to charge you because your a vegitarian". Guessing my last comment to all the Men and Women who are offended by the words "In God We Trust" on your money. Then send it to me, I don't mind it at all". Hope this gives you more adequite understanding of my thoughts Chumley, and Hopefully I've kept my thoughts shallow enough for you to understand them, Lord knows I'd never want to get to deep for you to follow!! hahahahahahaha :) Also hope you didn't find this thread a rambling session, and hope I've kept it short enough for you to comprehend with that ADD problem your having. :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
C'mon Dave make a comment and leave some room for the rest of us..I could read war and peace faster than your posts!..see that box on the bottom that says "quick reply"?.. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] is making one just for you that says "long winded, rambling reply" my eyes hurt now.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sure was Phil, Knowing the coack/players were fined and suspended. That was 2 years ago, how long do you want to kick that dead horse?? The patriots were found to be cheating and felt with !!!! am I wrong????? again still kicking that dead horse, Every winning team in the NFL was investigated and found to be doing something wrong at some time, were the punishments adequate for the wrong doing, Did you hear the Saints fans filled with hate last year…. No they said they were pushed for the crime, and now were on with life. Man oh Man, If I held a grudge against Rocky or Rambo as long as your holding a grudge against the Saints, I'd be a horrible father…. And my final thought is this, It was found that the bounties had been very wide spread, against many teams, as per the players statements themselves, New Orleans was punished, so were the Pats, Time to move foreword, that means……

​Put the Hate Behind You and move on !!!

So I would say the Phins have a lot to be worried about….. Wouldn't you?

How about those Bronco's ???What a Monday night game, although a chargers player was removed from the field, in a cart, I'm quite sure it wasn't intentional, or we will be hearing from Roger Goodelle hahahaha ​(Bounty Hunt!!)

Careful Becky, You will have Phil and Todd writing letters to Rodger Goodelle accusing the Broncos of paying Bounties !! LMAO !!!

Hey...Hey.... Tebow's a prayer warrior, He leads his team to prayer, They need more like him in Professional Footbal, to get past the Spygates, and bountygates, and even the loosing gates of our sore loosers we keep hearing from out their !! Tebow is the Man !!! :)

Okay @Chumley, apparently your still kicking the dead horse.... We've met with spygate, and New England has been appropriety deciplined for their actions. We've met with Bounty Gate, and New Orleans has been approprietly deciplined for their involvement, We've come to terms with 9-11, and Delt with Al-Quida, and Osama bin Laden is dead, and most of his 3 ring circus are now dead, and after 12 years of a good Man Hunt, Obama is now entertaining the thought of equiping Al-Quida with weapons...... I'm guessing I don't understand your question Chumley, Osama bin Laden is at the bottom of the sea, should we as people be worried about maybe heavily populating that area of water with parahnia's or Big Great white Sharks?? Guess i'm thinking punishment has been rendered, and I as well as the rest of America am deeply saddened by what happened 9/11/01, But will a heavy population of Parahnia's, or Great white sharks in that area help me to sleep better at night?? I don't think so at all, Thinking the answer to me sleeping better at night, is leaving that dead horse lie, and hoping like hell we stop encouraging the influx of citizens into the United States, who truly hate our country, and want to see harm come to us. As I heard it put the other day, the Definition of Illegal Immigrants were better known as Unregistered Democrats. We as fans cannot drag the past around with us, one of life's lessons is to get smarter, looking behind you at the past doesn't solve anything, and I'm sure Goodelle has put appropriet measures in place to make sure it never happens again, Not with New England, and Not with New Orleans, even though many of those from New Orleans did appeal Goodells decision, and after an appropriet blowtorch was applied to Goodells bottom side, he decided to turn the events over to some less biased as himself. Guessing, it's too much to ask of anyone to be treated fairly, after establishing proper punishment for a crime, knowing again you know as I do how EVERY convicted felon gets out of prison, with the first thought in mind to say, I enjoyed that ride, can't wait to get another chance to repeat it, I hear each of them from behind their church pulpits talk that each sunday. Guessing "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because your good, is like expecting a bull not to charge you because your a vegitarian". Guessing my last comment to all the Men and Women who are offended by the words "In God We Trust" on your money. Then send it to me, I don't mind it at all". Hope this gives you more adequite understanding of my thoughts Chumley, and Hopefully I've kept my thoughts shallow enough for you to understand them, Lord knows I'd never want to get to deep for you to follow!! hahahahahahaha :) Also hope you didn't find this thread a rambling session, and hope I've kept it short enough for you to comprehend with that ADD problem your having. :)

:faint: :whut?:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION]. My wife was having trouble falling to sleep last night so I let her read Dave's posts. She drifted right off! Thanks casper!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.