football smack talk thread

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

Phil, Two things cross my mind when reading this post, Neither of them good……. Let me share, "Confidence Defined is: going after Moby Dick in a Row Boat and bringing the Tartar sauce with you" which in the event your a Dolphin, is a fishy situation at best, Then of course we all remember the story of "jonas and the whale" either way, Best wishes my friend…… I know the Cardinals felt the wrath of the!!!WHO DAT NATION !!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Who Dat Nation? More like we are a bunch of thugs and have to hurt other players nation to win..... lol

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
come on Todd, nothing like getting paid for playing hard!! Theres always injuries in game play, I don't think anyone intentionally hurts another to get ahead, I may be wrong, But my outlook on the game.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
come on Todd, nothing like getting paid for playing hard!! Theres always injuries in game play, I don't think anyone intentionally hurts another to get ahead, I may be wrong, But my outlook on the game.

Dave it was a huge scandal over it BOUNTY gate, remember?

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Sure was Phil, Knowing the coack/players were fined and suspended. That was 2 years ago, how long do you want to kick that dead horse?? The patriots were found to be cheating and felt with !!!! am I wrong????? again still kicking that dead horse, Every winning team in the NFL was investigated and found to be doing something wrong at some time, were the punishments adequate for the wrong doing, Did you hear the Saints fans filled with hate last year…. No they said they were pushed for the crime, and now were on with life. Man oh Man, If I held a grudge against Rocky or Rambo as long as your holding a grudge against the Saints, I'd be a horrible father…. And my final thought is this, It was found that the bounties had been very wide spread, against many teams, as per the players statements themselves, New Orleans was punished, so were the Pats, Time to move foreword, that means……

​Put the Hate Behind You and move on !!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So I would say the Phins have a lot to be worried about….. Wouldn't you?

Really? NO!!! It'll be a GREAT game.:D GO DOLPHINS!!!!!! dolphins-cxlogo.jpg

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
How about those Bronco's ???What a Monday night game, although a chargers player was removed from the field, in a cart, I'm quite sure it wasn't intentional, or we will be hearing from Roger Goodelle hahahaha ​(Bounty Hunt!!)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online