Chumley and Hershey
My NY Jet fishtank: jettank.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
this explains a lot @pdolphin27. Big Mike is just a kid. He has no sense of history..The Pats were winning their Super Bowls when he was at an impressionable young age and he was starstruck! How else can you explain being a New Yorker and rooting for the Pats? No allegiance to a team unless theyre winners i think..Im betting hes a Yankee fan too. I believe Big Mike has been consumed by this Honey Boo Boo world he claims to detest!View attachment 55868

Apparently hahahahaha!! Looks a bit like [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] there! Born in 82 man makes me feel ancient! Kids today jump on any and every bandwagon there is..

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Big Mike was born when? Jeez I have pants older than him!
I was Born in 82. Profile is off by one. 31 years old and if you must know why I don't root for NY teams I will make it my parting gift to you. I'm from Elmont NY and my mothers last name is Testaverde. Ill be off the forum for a while but will miss this thread the most. You guys rock. Good luck jets and giant fans. You are gonna need it this year :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I was Born in 82. Profile is off by one. 31 years old and if you must know why I don't root for NY teams I will make it my parting gift to you. I'm from Elmont NY and my mothers last name is Testaverde. Ill be off the forum for a while but will miss this thread the most. You guys rock. Good luck jets and giant fans. You are gonna need it this year :)
Wait Big Mike you have some explaining to do
before you leave! youre related to Vinny Testaverde? I loved that guy! His damn achilles cost the jets a super bowl season!

Last edited:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Whew, another college football weekend, Yep Michigan barely escaped for the second week in a row. Texas got a win but fans were handing out Saban 2014 shirts. Florida won but lost it's QB to injury for the year. The Canes mercy ruled their opponent. Stanford looked strong but that's the Pac 12 and who knows. Death Valley and LSU took care of business against Auburn. For all those watching that wasn't rain falling in the stadium, Because we all know "It Never Rains in Death Valley on a Saturday Night". Those were tears of the visiting teams who's dreams have died within her walls. Speaking of dreams the Honey Badger is heading to the dome to play against the Saints! I bet the pot dealers are happy he's back in town. Sorry HB but WHO DAT!!! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.