football smack talk thread

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
and the Patriots are going nowhere.........................................

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Bad representative of the 49rs, I'm sure the rest of the 49rs fans weren't happy with him either. Leaves him as a man on an island. So doesn't really matter who he roots for, he's still a disrespectful idiot.

Oh absolutely, most of their fans were great including his friend, who invites us to stay at his house at the rematch, lol. I should have phrased my post better but I was on my phone on the way home at 3 am. Nothing beats a good rival game with bantering back and forth, whether or win or lose each time, it makes the sport fun and exciting. Other fans from both teas had to be reminded to take their hats off but this one said, "I don't do that." He could have been representing any team but I have never seen anything like that before.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I wonder if he learned the discount double check from Brett? @agingermom glad to hear that you aren't deaf today. @kross255 keep talking, we still ruined your perfect season and took the ring

WHAT? lol

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I wonder if he learned the discount double check from Brett? [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] glad to hear that you aren't deaf today. @kross255 keep talking, we still ruined your perfect season and took the ring

You did ruin our perfect season. And for that I put a curse on your Giants. And by the look of things..... It's working.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
You did ruin our perfect season. And for that I put a curse on your Giants. And by the look of things..... It's working.

Don't go taking credit for Eli's deer in headlights look, he rides the short bus all on his own without assistance from silly Pat's fans................this is all I got for you

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WE broke the Noise record last night!! Of course I will hating that when I try to find some bedazzled hearing aids, lol

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Don't go taking credit for Eli's deer in headlights look, he rides the short bus all on his own without assistance from silly Pat's fans................this is all I got for you

What's the difference between the short bus and the ny giants?

Both are full of slow people but at least the short bus can drive 30 yards.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379354892.620540.jpg

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I came across a somewhat disturbing video of Big Mike from a few years ago

Ha ha ha that was awesome [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION]! I love that line "in New England if you're not cheating you're not trying! Classic!

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Speak for yourself Big Mike Im a Jet fan in a football smack talking thread! That's insane!

Doesn't matter who your team is. You just have to be able to talk some good smack about every other team. That's why it's great.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.