football smack talk thread

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
on a serious note.... How about those BEARS!!!!!!!! 2-0 BEAR DOWN!!!!!!. Its hard to see games here in Australia love this banter!! Bulldog people are great!!

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
On a side note:::: notice how everyone thanks Jesus when they make it to the end zone. Yet; nobody blames him when they fumble.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Ok. Giants just botched the onside kick. Don't think there is any reason to finish this one. Giants played ok. Sorta. They just got the wrong manning. Tough luck giant fans. 2-0 for you. Oh wait. I'm thinking of the Patriots who don't suck #%#%s. I meant to say 0-2 for you.

shanon0703

Aug 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
A little late(and I CAN'T believe I'm the only one) but here's my two cents...
images

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Yes, the Seahawks kicked some 49er a** ! The stadium was loud but a little quieter as their fans left with their heads hung low. I love banter but I have to tell you, I was madder than hell when a 49er fan refused to take his hat off during the National Anthem. I won't get on my soap box but many of you know my background and that is just wrong!

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Yes, the Seahawks kicked some 49er a** ! The stadium was loud but a little quieter as their fans left with their heads hung low. I love banter but I have to tell you, I was madder than hell when a 49er fan refused to take his hat off during the National Anthem. I won't get on my soap box but many of you know my background and that is just wrong!

He was likely too embarrassed to take his hat off cause he would be exposing the giant hole 49'r fans had drilled in their head.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Aaron Rogers, 480 yards..... not bad for a backup to Brett Farve for many years... learned a thing or two sitting on the bench all those years. ;)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

Bad representative of the 49rs, I'm sure the rest of the 49rs fans weren't happy with him either. Leaves him as a man on an island. So doesn't really matter who he roots for, he's still a disrespectful idiot.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Aaron Rogers, 480 yards..... not bad for a backup to Brett Farve for many years... learned a thing or two sitting on the bench all those years. ;)

I've met Brett Farve, and he grew up a few miles from my home, We didn't play together, although I'll say in person he's very much a jerk! I do think Aaron Rodgers is better than Farve, just my humble opinion, and like I said Brett's from my neighborhood.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Hawks clearly showed they're for reals last night. The team to beat.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon

I wonder if he learned the discount double check from Brett? [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] glad to hear that you aren't deaf today. @kross255 keep talking, we still ruined your perfect season and took the ring

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I've met Brett Farve, and he grew up a few miles from my home, We didn't play together, although I'll say in person he's very much a jerk! I do think Aaron Rodgers is better than Farve, just my humble opinion, and like I said Brett's from my neighborhood.
youre not going to bore us with the great football career you couldve had until your knee blew out story are you? I think the only connection between you two is Bret Favre drank a cup of Folgers once.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.