football smack talk thread

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Id like to know why Brady can have a hissy fit and curse and rant on the sidelines when his receivers don't catch the ball and the announcers say "hes just trying to motivate his young receivers". Any other QB does that and he "lost his poise" and "control of the game". Theres too big a bandwagon of people kissing Bradys ***. Hes good but not the second coming of Jesus Christ...Look what happened when he went down that year and was replaced by Matt Cassell..The Pats still went like 11-5 I think. its the Pats system that wins..not so much pretty boy. Its proven that like any other QB..get to him and he gets rattled and hes done! He has a good O line and he's just an above average QB. Bill Belichick is an asshole but hes a great coach. Ill tell you one thing..Jets have a bad team this year..and if they can do that to NE and the great Tom Brady NE is going nowhere..They barely beat two terrible teams in the AFC East. Im a Jet fan but have no illusions about what they are..a complete mess..yet if not for an overturned td by the hometown refs the Jets win that game. If I were a NE fan I would be very nervous after what I saw last night. [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] how soon these guys forget huh? 2 super bowl wins and they still talk trash to you.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Agreed. Brady is #1. He is a leader. He gets #%#% done. He had nobody to work with last night but still led his crew to victory.

honestly Big Mike did Brady get the job done last night? Was that how they won? They won in spite of him not because of him.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I tolerate the NFL... College is where it is at. Can't wait for the Bama/A&M game tomorrow.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I guess time will tell.

2-0 is a good indicator of what time will tell.

And btw You r right. Brady is not the second coming of Christ. That's Tim Tebow.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
honestly Big Mike did Brady get the job done last night? Was that how they won? They won in spite of him not because of him.

Ok fine. It was just banter. I know he didn't have a GREAT game. In just talking smack for fan sake. Fortunately all you need to beat the jets is to show up mostly sober and have a body temp somewhere roughly in the 90's. :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok fine. It was just banter. I know he didn't have a GREAT game. In just talking smack for fan sake. Fortunately all you need to beat the jets is to show up mostly sober and have a body temp somewhere roughly in the 90's. :)

Thats BS Mike! All YOU need is a pair of handcuffs to be a pathetic patsie. :rofl:

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
This is such an awesome thread!! This is so what I wanted when I started it!! Did I mention Go Hawks, which is where I will be Sunday night!!

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Thats BS Mike! All YOU need is a pair of handcuffs to be a pathetic patsie. :rofl:

Some of the greatest NFL players in history are multiple felons. The for mentioned Lawrence Taylor (greatest linebacker ever), OJ Simpson ect ect ect.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Some of the greatest NFL players in history are multiple felons. The for mentioned Lawrence Taylor (greatest linebacker ever), OJ Simpson ect ect ect.

Well put. Reggie Bush is a Lion.......

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I seen to recall a 10 or so year span that the vast majority of the Cowboys were criminals of some sort. Personally they need to be held to much higher standards and any and all convicted criminals should be banned from ever playing in the NFL again. Traffic tickets for speeding are one thing but beating your wife/girlfriend, DUI manslaughter, drugs, murder etc... are another thing and have no place in the pros where many are looked at as supposed role models for children.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online