football smack talk thread

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
And I can admit that Brady is most certainly a bit of a pretty boy but show me one QB in the last few decades who's not. They all stock up on loafer lightener the minute they start their first game in college. There hasn't been a man's man QB since Johnny Unitas.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Big Mike, I lost count of how many Cadillacs are in the garage at Tom Brady's house now? MVP more times than most other teams have even been to the Super Bowl!! An interview with Drew Brees of New Orleans a short time back, when asked who he admires most as far as quarterbacks, Drew Brees couldn't praise Brady enough! and Brady looks at Drew Brees with inspiration as well, Imagine how the greats are inspired by one another. We can't help that the Jets, Admire Michael Vick! If you really wanna root for a New York Team, check into the Giants, at least they have a manning at the Helm!! hahahaha

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
This is what I get for being MIA for a week, I miss great things like this........and just and FYI you got it ALL WRONG

capture_zps6f9b0cfc.jpg

Attachments

• capture.JPG
    capture.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 30

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Big Mike, I lost count of how many Cadillacs are in the garage at Tom Brady's house now? MVP more times than most other teams have even been to the Super Bowl!! An interview with Drew Brees of New Orleans a short time back, when asked who he admires most as far as quarterbacks, Drew Brees couldn't praise Brady enough! and Brady looks at Drew Brees with inspiration as well, Imagine how the greats are inspired by one another. We can't help that the Jets, Admire Michael Vick! If you really wanna root for a New York Team, check into the Giants, at least they have a manning at the Helm!! hahahaha

Agreed. Brady is #1. He is a leader. He gets #%#% done. He had nobody to work with last night but still led his crew to victory.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
They should pay LT to come back for just one game against Philly. Get him all loaded up on Crack and let him loose on Michael Vick.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Agreed. Brady is #1. He is a leader. He gets #%#% done. He had nobody to work with last night but still led his crew to victory.

Giants OWN Brady...............try to contest that one........or maybe we should get Giselle to fight for him

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon

Laugh it up, Manning has more superbowl rings then the entire Jets franchise

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Only reason we lost to the giants in the bowl is because we were lost in glare of the empty, lifeless expression that Manning emanates from his face. That hayseed slack jaw expression runs in the Manning family btw.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Only reason we lost to the giants in the bowl is because we were lost in glare of the empty, lifeless expression that Manning emanates from his face. The hayseed slack jaw expression runs in the Manning family btw.

Are you sure it wasn't because Tom was too busy taking a nap on his back after our D picked your offensive line apart and beat Tom to a pulp?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
are you sure it wasn't because tom was too busy taking a nap on his back after our d picked your offensive line apart and beat tom to a pulp?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
The way Eli played against Dallas last weekend he'll be lucky if they let him sit with his brother at the grownups tables this year for family dinner.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
oh he was complete garbage last week, I will be the first to admit that......................at the same time I'm not about to cry over week 1 woes

on a side note I'm thrilled to have his brother and his #1 receiver on my fantasy team along with Adrian Peterson. I'm going to be torn this week as to whether I root for my fantasy team or my GMEN

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
haha thanks, I have Antwon Bolden too and he was on my bench last week, but after the day Peyton had it didn't matter

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
You think Rex Ryan would look the other way if he happened to see a Pat's play book sitting on a park bench. You know he'd be reading that book the whole ride home. Might even learn a thing or two if he did. :)
Fat Rex might but not skinny Rex! (and there's a slight difference between seeing it on a park bench and sending cameras over to film it.) Hey cheatings the way it is now! ARods still playing 3rd base for the yanks and hes the biggest cheat in the history of MLB

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.