553280_534140676638498_150682268_n.jpgimages.jpegu4_New_England_Patriots2.jpg

Only dreading Oct 13th!!

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Pats all the way. Even with no decent offense we still took the jets.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No offense Mike but the Patsies are nothing but cheaters and pretty boys. When a team spies on the opposite teams playbooks and films the opposite teams practices and then go on to claim super bowl victories off of that cheating it's just wrong. I root for every team that plays against new england and philadelphia wish that Michael Vick would just go away. :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Hey Big Mike what's with that BS overturned jet touchdown? Incomplete pass when ball never touched ground! Refs played to the crowd!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey Big Mike what's with that BS overturned jet touchdown? Incomplete pass when ball never touched ground! Refs played to the crowd!

new england ALWAYS pays the refs off man!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
A'ight, A'ight, this is not the thread for sore loosers, hahahaha, I've hardly ever seen a football game when there wasn't controversial calls, Really [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION], [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], half the front line of the Patriots are in jail for various felony crimes, and yet your still going back to the err of a mistake..... HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT AGAIN? Time to move foreward, and lets all root for Americas football team, crippled by its loss of criminals, Hey, I'd say they did pretty good against the jets given their losses! The score definitely reflected my opinion from the jets game! Hahahahaha. Plus we put our prayer leader out for free agency!! I thought after the losses we could have used him!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
A'ight, A'ight, this is not the thread for sore loosers, hahahaha, I've hardly ever seen a football game when there wasn't controversial calls, Really @pdolphin27, @Chumley, half the front line of the Patriots are in jail for various felony crimes, and yet your still going back to the err of a mistake..... HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT AGAIN? Time to move foreward, and lets all root for Americas football team, crippled by its loss of criminals, Hey, I'd say they did pretty good against the jets given their losses! The score definitely reflected my opinion from the jets game! Hahahahaha. Plus we put our prayer leader out for free agency!! I thought after the losses we could have used him!

Dave, HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT AGAIN? it was last nights game, not sure what game your taking about the patsies couldn't score a point in the second half and only won by 3 points. Wait they beat Buffalo by 3 too didn't they? Stick with the Saints, stay off the losing patsie bandwagon bud. At least N.O. has a little integrity left.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION], You said:"No offense Mike but the Patsies are nothing but cheaters and pretty boys. When a team spies on the opposite teams play books and films the opposite teams practices and then go on to claim super bowl victories off of that cheating it's just wrong."

My Question Phil, was how long ago was that?? are you Hating on the Pats? Sure seems like a grudge your holding!! hahahahaha

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@pdolphin27, You said:"No offense Mike but the Patsies are nothing but cheaters and pretty boys. When a team spies on the opposite teams play books and films the opposite teams practices and then go on to claim super bowl victories off of that cheating it's just wrong."

My Question Phil, was how long ago was that?? are you Hating on the Pats? Sure seems like a grudge your holding!! hahahahaha

yes Dave I HATE the patsies with a deep passion. Thanks for noticing. :evil::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Everyone outside of new england hates the Patsies..Unless theyre just frontrunners. Hey Phil I remember Eric Mangini took more heat for reporting spygate than the great Bill Belichick did. Pat fans should thank the Jets. It was Mo Lewis who put the big hit on Bledsoe that knocked him out of NE!

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Is it cheating if we have spy's in Syria right now scoping out the landscape before launching our forward lateral attack?

I think not.

Football is war. Controlling and occupancy of enemy territory is a war. If we happen to get some intel on the enemy strategy than who's to say that isn't fair? They should protect their hand better if they don't want us to see their cards. And bad calls happen all the time. They happen to us. They happen to you. Like they say in MMA. Don't leave it up to the judges or you will get screwed every time.

Last edited:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Everyone outside of new england hates the Patsies..Unless theyre just frontrunners. Hey Phil I remember Eric Mangini took more heat for reporting spygate than the great Bill Belichick did. Pat fans should thank the Jets. It was Mo Lewis who put the big hit on Bledsoe that knocked him out of NE!

Ahhhh [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], Your just sore that your too short to play!! polls_crossdress_midget_788457_2406_530906_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
You think Rex Ryan would look the other way if he happened to see a Pat's play book sitting on a park bench. You know he'd be reading that book the whole ride home. Might even learn a thing or two if he did. :)

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
"To be the man, you have to beat the man". Ric Flair.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.