football smack talk thread

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They got lucky today. Next week they are going to get crushed. Right now we are doing shots for every Romo misread and run for a loss.

Thats pretty funny being you aint got a team Boy!! Who you rooting for TCU???

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
BEAR DOWN!!!!! ON our way to 16-0 this season!!!! bwarebear.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
They did get lucky..but you have to understand..Jet fans don't get much to cheer about..so you gotta crow when you can!
Crushed next game?..probably.. But the Bills gave the Pats a run for their money today..Maybe they're not very good this year. They did lose a "killer" tight end.
Good thing you're not doing shots for every Giant turnover!

Yes they did and you are right. The Giants we definitely in a funk and are in serious need of a running back now.

Thats pretty funny being you aint got a team Boy!! Who you rooting for TCU???
I root for Da Bears and the Cowgirls. Heck they way both teams played last night TCU probably could have beat them both.

Oh ant I cannot stand the Texans at all. I decided that as soon as they made their first expansion draft pick and chose a guy that never played a down yet still collected about $30M in pay.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I live in ny but am a patriots fan. We will try not break the jets too bad this week :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
There is only one game I am worried about this week and it is the rematch of they year college wise. Bama @ A&M.... It should be epic.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
There is only one game I am worried about this week and it is the rematch of they year college wise. Bama @ A&M.... It should be epic.
Speaking of college ball lets discuss the Washington State Cougars beating the a** of USC!! or Eastern Washington beating Oregon!! The Pacific Northwest is finally something to be reckoned with since the 1980's Huskies!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Speaking of college ball lets discuss the Washington State Cougars beating the a** of USC!! or Eastern

Washington beating Oregon!! The Pacific Northwest is finally something to be reckoned with since the 1980's Huskies!!

WoooooooooooooHooooOooooooo!!! Cougars beat the condoms!!!!! Yes!! So sweet!!!!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
The only football I watch is NCAA and all I have to say is

GO BLUE!!!!!!!

Most Reactions