Thread: football smack talk thread

Pet Sitter
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Luca Brasi
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: football smack talk thread

And I can admit that Brady is most certainly a bit of a pretty boy but show me one QB in the last few decades who's not. They all stock up on loafer lightener the minute they start their first game in college. There hasn't been a man's man QB since Johnny Unitas.

If my dog doesn't doesnt go to heaven then neither am I.

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Big Mike, I lost count of how many Cadillacs are in the garage at Tom Brady's house now? MVP more times than most other teams have even been to the Super Bowl!! An interview with Drew Brees of New Orleans a short time back, when asked who he admires most as far as quarterbacks, Drew Brees couldn't praise Brady enough! and Brady looks at Drew Brees with inspiration as well, Imagine how the greats are inspired by one another. We can't help that the Jets, Admire Michael Vick! If you really wanna root for a New York Team, check into the Giants, at least they have a manning at the Helm!! hahahaha

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

This is what I get for being MIA for a week, I miss great things like this........and just and FYI you got it ALL WRONG

-capture_zps6f9b0cfc-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -capture-jpg  

Pet Sitter
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Luca Brasi
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Big Mike, I lost count of how many Cadillacs are in the garage at Tom Brady's house now? MVP more times than most other teams have even been to the Super Bowl!! An interview with Drew Brees of New Orleans a short time back, when asked who he admires most as far as quarterbacks, Drew Brees couldn't praise Brady enough! and Brady looks at Drew Brees with inspiration as well, Imagine how the greats are inspired by one another. We can't help that the Jets, Admire Michael Vick! If you really wanna root for a New York Team, check into the Giants, at least they have a manning at the Helm!! hahahaha
    Agreed. Brady is #1. He is a leader. He gets #%#% done. He had nobody to work with last night but still led his crew to victory.

Pet Sitter
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Luca Brasi
    Likes (Received)

They should pay LT to come back for just one game against Philly. Get him all loaded up on Crack and let him loose on Michael Vick.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kross225 View Post
    Agreed. Brady is #1. He is a leader. He gets #%#% done. He had nobody to work with last night but still led his crew to victory.

Giants OWN Brady...............try to contest that one........or maybe we should get Giselle to fight for him

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post

Laugh it up, Manning has more superbowl rings then the entire Jets franchise

Pet Sitter
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Luca Brasi
    Likes (Received)

Only reason we lost to the giants in the bowl is because we were lost in glare of the empty, lifeless expression that Manning emanates from his face. That hayseed slack jaw expression runs in the Manning family btw.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kross225 View Post
    Only reason we lost to the giants in the bowl is because we were lost in glare of the empty, lifeless expression that Manning emanates from his face. The hayseed slack jaw expression runs in the Manning family btw.

Are you sure it wasn't because Tom was too busy taking a nap on his back after our D picked your offensive line apart and beat Tom to a pulp?

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by baconator View Post
    are you sure it wasn't because tom was too busy taking a nap on his back after our d picked your offensive line apart and beat tom to a pulp?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Pet Sitter
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Luca Brasi
    Likes (Received)

The way Eli played against Dallas last weekend he'll be lucky if they let him sit with his brother at the grownups tables this year for family dinner.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

oh he was complete garbage last week, I will be the first to admit that......................at the same time I'm not about to cry over week 1 woes

on a side note I'm thrilled to have his brother and his #1 receiver on my fantasy team along with Adrian Peterson. I'm going to be torn this week as to whether I root for my fantasy team or my GMEN

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Remove Ads