Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: football smack talk thread

Quote Originally Posted by mcraven2 View Post
    Hey! I'm a real football fan, I like the pats because I grew up watching them....what makes Patriots fans "not real fans"? I thought Sundays game was a great game played by the Jets, the Patriots blew it in the 2nd half but I don't think people are sweeping it under the rug.... and honestly who cares if the pats lost in week 7, a 5-2 record aint too shabby and plus I'm really more concerned about the Red Sox in the word series... but I'm sure you think Red Sox fans aren't real fans either...
    No, I believe Red Sox fans are real fans.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mcraven2 View Post
    Hey! I'm a real football fan, I like the pats because I grew up watching them....what makes Patriots fans "not real fans"? I thought Sundays game was a great game played by the Jets, the Patriots blew it in the 2nd half but I don't think people are sweeping it under the rug.... and honestly who cares if the pats lost in week 7, a 5-2 record aint too shabby and plus I'm really more concerned about the Red Sox in the word series... but I'm sure you think Red Sox fans aren't real fans either...
    Melissa we need to clear the air here..You are in Boston, Ma. so our criticisms aren't directed at you..Of course youre a patriot fan! Were directing our comments at Big Mike (from NY) and @Casper (New Orleans)..the frontrunners who were probably dropped on their heads as children. I miss Big Mike on this thread!!Red Sox fans are ok in my book! I hate the NY Yankees with every fiber of my being so I am enjoying the Sox being in the series! I took my family to Boston a few years ago and we caught a Sox-Mets game. The fans there treated us great. -2013-10-22-20-32-12-jpg

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Matt
    Country
    United states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rocco
    Likes (Received)

Just popped in to announce my happiness that we finally picked up a win this week!

G-Men!!

(I'm also a Mets fan lol)

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    Melissa we need to clear the air here..You are in Boston, Ma. so our criticisms aren't directed at you..Of course youre a patriot fan! Were directing our comments at Big Mike (from NY) and @Casper (New Orleans)..the frontrunners who were probably dropped on their heads as children. I miss Big Mike on this thread!!Red Sox fans are ok in my book! I hate the NY Yankees with every fiber of my being so I am enjoying the Sox being in the series! I took my family to Boston a few years ago and we caught a Sox-Mets game. The fans there treated us great. -2013-10-22-20-32-12-jpg
    Okay good, hahah you guys were starting to make me feel bad for being a Pats fan hahaha! And Chumley is one of the cutest guys I've ever seen wearing a Sox uniform, all he needs is his beard!
    Princess, Diva, and Gio <3

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Well ya know Chumley, Your correct i'm from New Orleans, Born here, spent most of my life here, and in the days the Saints were wearing Bags over their heads, known as The "Aints" I was a Patriots Fan, In the days I spent in Boston, and Worchester "Wooster" MA. I was a Patriots Fan, and if you only knew the Boat load of Money, that Brady has made me, in those "Hater" Bets with people like you!! You would be amazed. I have rooted for my home team since Sean Peyton has been the head coach, and since we have Drew Brees as our Quarterback, and have done so since their arrival in New Orleans, But I can't for the life of me understand, how folks from all over the USA are Dallas Cowboy Fans, and they darn sure don't live in Dallas, or how anyone could be a "Jets" fan at all !! I'm not a hater, I'm just realistic in my views, so quit Hating…. Pick up your pom poms…. and Root for your home town team !! They NEED YOU !! and you need the Hate that goes along with that view of yours……
    Last edited by Casper; 10-25-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Well ya know Chumley, Your correct i'm from New Orleans, Born here, spent most of my life here, and in the days the Saints were wearing Bags over their heads, known as The "Aints" I was a Patriots Fan, In the days I spent in Boston, and Worchester "Wooster" MA. I was a Patriots Fan, and if you only knew the Boat load of Money, that Brady has made me, in those "Hater" Bets with people like you!! You would be amazed. I have rooted for my home team since Peyton manning has been the head coach, and since we have Drew Brees as our Quarterback, and have done so since their arrival in New Orleans, But I can't for the life of me understand, how folks from all over the USA are Dallas Cowboy Fans, and they darn sure don't live in Dallas, or how anyone could be a "Jets" fan at all !! I'm not a hater, I'm just realistic in my views, so quit Hating…. Pick up your pom poms…. and Root for your home town team !! They NEED YOU !! and you need the Hate that goes along with that view of yours……
    Hate is a strong word dave..lets just say I despise Patriots fans..Were you drinking? when was Peyton Manning head coach of the Saints? Brady made me a boatload of money last Sunday too! As the Jets kicked his butt up and down MetLife stadium!

Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordo Fatsky
    Likes (Received)

I am proud to be a Broncos fan!

♡Blessed♥
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uploadfromtaptalk1382726145178-jpg  

Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordosmom1212 View Post
    I am proud to be a Broncos fan!

♡Blessed♥
    You should be..Theyre playing awesome this year!

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Just about the time @Chumley Blesses a Team, Namely The "Broncos" Hmmmmmm Struggling against Washington, Danggggggg !! Chums!! Hope they can pull it out.....

Sucks today to be a Jets Fan in their Washout fall to The Cincinnati Bengals 49-09 Omg.... what happened to the Jets.......?????

On a lighter Note, the New England Patriots had a great Day over the Dolphins 27-17...... as they beached the Fish again....... Fish Fry Anyone??

Equally the New Orleans Saints had an Awesome Game against another New York Team, The Buffalo Bills Fell 35-17 !!

Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Just about the time @Chumley Blesses a Team, Namely The "Broncos" Hmmmmmm Struggling against Washington, Danggggggg !! Chums!! Hope they can pull it out.....

Sucks today to be a Jets Fan in their Washout fall to The Cincinnati Bengals 49-09 Omg.... what happened to the Jets.......?????

On a lighter Note, the New England Patriots had a great Day over the Dolphins 27-17...... as they beached the Fish again....... Fish Fry Anyone??

Equally the New Orleans Saints had an Awesome Game against another New York Team, The Buffalo Bills Fell 35-17 !!
    Being @Casper has no affinity to any one team and only relishes in other peoples losses..it is safe to say he had a good day. At least i dont go into hiding when my team loses.(i.e. last week when the Jets crushed the Pats!)

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Being @Casper has no affinity to any one team and only relishes in other peoples losses..it is safe to say he had a good day. At least i dont go into hiding when my team loses.(i.e. last week when the Jets crushed the Pats!)
    Was just gonna point put the same thing. Dave where were you last week??? When the patsies were beaten by New York? Maybe you shpuld go eat a plate of scrambled eggs..

It slays me how righteous you are. Btw Denver just scored.

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

That's not true @Chumley, I've always been a Patriots Fan, I live in New Orleans, so the Saints are a NO BRAINER, and Peyton Manning is a New Orleans boy, and I know you have to know his Dad Archie Manning!! Football Teams are like Friends, I can have more than one, and like them all equally, Rather than just one friend at a time kinda person!!

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Remove Ads