Breaking Bad? Any Fans on EBN?

jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Getting close to the series finale! Anyone else follow Breaking Bad? If you do, thoughts on last week's episode? At first thought it was the first underwhelming episode in quite a bit...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Getting close to the series finale! Anyone else follow Breaking Bad? If you do, thoughts on last week's episode? At first thought it was the first underwhelming episode in quite a bit...

No but my son says he hears it is good and wants us to watch it. So maybe in the near future!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Loooove breaking bad! I did enjoy the earlier seasons better... somehow forget most of what happened in the last episode :eek:

OP
jm00ser

jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Loooove breaking bad! I did enjoy the earlier seasons better... somehow forget most of what happened in the last episode :eek:

Well to be honest, not much in advancing the story happened last week! But you did get to see both family's square off and "Break Bad" in their own ways... Marie becoming venomous, Hank using Jesse like Walt uses him... and of course Skyler going all Lady MacBeth. Vince Gilligan said that we would all entirely hate Walt by the end... has to be something big coming up soon!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nope. can't say that I ever watched it. Keeping up with Harlea at night is pretty much a second full time job so not a whole lot of time left for TV.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I would say its the best show on TV. I felt the same way about last weeks episode..with only a few episodes left I want each one to be great..They wasted too much time at the psych office with the sister.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Am I the only one who hurts to see jesse so torn and screwed up? I just wanna snuggle him! :eek:

Almost time!.. but we'll probably watch it a little later tonight.

I totally agree about time being wasted on certain scenes, just give us the good stuff!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
There was an awful lot of shooting at the end tonight with nobody getting hit! I thought it was a great episode though. Can't wait for the finale! Any predictions [MENTION=9723]jenzaar[/MENTION] [MENTION=9595]jm00ser[/MENTION] ?

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I didn't seeeee it! :(
We'll watch it tonight!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
i love it i wish i had cable i have to wait til it comes out on dvd but i love love love to watch it!!!!!!!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
There was an awful lot of shooting at the end tonight with nobody getting hit! I thought it was a great episode though. Can't wait for the finale! Any predictions [MENTION=9723]jenzaar[/MENTION] [MENTION=9595]jm00ser[/MENTION] ?

Ahhh, I so agree with this! ALL those guns and no one gets hit?

I am a Breaking Bad fan. It took me awhile to accept I liked a show that I found ALL of the characters on fairly loathsome but now that I have, I anticipate every episode! I love Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul together...their acting is really tremendous!

How many more episodes are left? One?

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I agree ..Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are great in their roles! and I see your point..the characters on the show aren't very likable! Except for Saul. Lol
Have an A-1 day!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

Am I the only one who hurts to see jesse so torn and screwed up? I just wanna snuggle him! :eek:

Almost time!.. but we'll probably watch it a little later tonight.

I totally agree about time being wasted on certain scenes, just give us the good stuff!

i love it i wish i had cable i have to wait til it comes out on dvd but i love love love to watch it!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, I so agree with this! ALL those guns and no one gets hit?

I am a Breaking Bad fan. It took me awhile to accept I liked a show that I found ALL of the characters on fairly loathsome but now that I have, I anticipate every episode! I love Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul together...their acting is really tremendous!

How many more episodes are left? One?

I agree ..Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are great in their roles! and I see your point..the characters on the show aren't very likable! Except for Saul. Lol
Have an A-1 day!
LAST NIGHTS EPISODE WAS UNBELIEVABLE! Can't wait for the season finale but I don't want it to end!

HeyBulldog

Apr 4, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Oh my goodness, my idiot friend (I say that with love) made me watch the first episode of Breaking Bad just a few weeks back because he knew I would love it (spoiler: he was right). I whipped through all 5 seasons in time to get myself caught up to last night's episode. What a phenomenal series. good acting, great writing... cant wait for the final (2) installments.

Did y'all hear about the spinoff thats supposed to take place around Saul's character? That will be interesting. I hope it doesn't deflate my opinion of the original series though!

OP
jm00ser

jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Hey everyone! Been busy and off the boards for a little. The last two episodes... wow. This past Sunday's episode, I was literally sick to my stomach, and I again literally was yelling at my TV when the first of the major evens occured EARLY ON in the episode! My fiancee and I watch together, and we were flipping out. And it only got worse.

What an excellent, excellent show. I don't watch too much TV, but nothing has made me feel like that. I have no predictions on what may occur. I had to take a walk after the episode finished to ponder what did I just see/ experience!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.