Breaking Bad? Any Fans on EBN?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Never heard of it ........ I dont' watch that much TV to be honest .......... :no:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
That last episode had my on the edge of my seat...and I'm usually so indifferent to TV shows. I can't wait to see how things are going wrap up!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Getting close to the series finale! Anyone else follow Breaking Bad? If you do, thoughts on last week's episode? At first thought it was the first underwhelming episode in quite a bit...

Loooove breaking bad! I did enjoy the earlier seasons better... somehow forget most of what happened in the last episode :eek:

Am I the only one who hurts to see jesse so torn and screwed up? I just wanna snuggle him! :eek:

Almost time!.. but we'll probably watch it a little later tonight.

I totally agree about time being wasted on certain scenes, just give us the good stuff!

Ahhh, I so agree with this! ALL those guns and no one gets hit?

I am a Breaking Bad fan. It took me awhile to accept I liked a show that I found ALL of the characters on fairly loathsome but now that I have, I anticipate every episode! I love Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul together...their acting is really tremendous!

How many more episodes are left? One?

I agree ..Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are great in their roles! and I see your point..the characters on the show aren't very likable! Except for Saul. Lol
Have an A-1 day!
No comments on the final episode? Most people seem to think it was a great finale but I really wasn't impressed. Really nothing going on until the final 10 minutes..A few loose ends tied up but not all that exciting in my opinion.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 30

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
No comments on the final episode? Most people seem to think it was a great finale but I really wasn't impressed. Really nothing going on until the final 10 minutes..A few loose ends tied up but not all that exciting in my opinion.

I felt it was decent but certainly not the best episode I've seen of that show. I found it fairly predictable...I wasn't unsatisfied but I wasn't blown away either.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I had never watched this series, and didn't know that much about it, but my son watched it all the time, and he had been watching marathon shows this whole last week, and I started watching it with him, and really got into the show. I'm sure I annoyed him because I kept asking so many questions. I didn't realize it was an old show, or that it was the final episodes. I thought that maybe it was a mini series. Lol. So now I want to watch the whole thing when it comes on DVD.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I felt it was decent but certainly not the best episode I've seen of that show. I found it fairly predictable...I wasn't unsatisfied but I wasn't blown away either.

This is how I feel. I'm glad there was no cliffhanger, I was kind of expecting something to be left to interpretation.

Also I was afraid to comment in case I spoiled anything for someone who had to wait to see it! Haha I know I've kept away from this thread on the days we couldn't watch it til Monday or Tuesday :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.