Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Breaking Bad? Any Fans on EBN?

Quote Originally Posted by jm00ser View Post
    Getting close to the series finale! Anyone else follow Breaking Bad? If you do, thoughts on last week's episode? At first thought it was the first underwhelming episode in quite a bit...
    Quote Originally Posted by jenzaar View Post
    Am I the only one who hurts to see jesse so torn and screwed up? I just wanna snuggle him!

Almost time!.. but we'll probably watch it a little later tonight.

I totally agree about time being wasted on certain scenes, just give us the good stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by loveabully View Post
    i love it i wish i had cable i have to wait til it comes out on dvd but i love love love to watch it!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sheshistory View Post
    Ahhh, I so agree with this! ALL those guns and no one gets hit?

I am a Breaking Bad fan. It took me awhile to accept I liked a show that I found ALL of the characters on fairly loathsome but now that I have, I anticipate every episode! I love Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul together...their acting is really tremendous!

How many more episodes are left? One?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    I agree ..Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are great in their roles! and I see your point..the characters on the show aren't very likable! Except for Saul. Lol
    Have an A-1 day!
    LAST NIGHTS EPISODE WAS UNBELIEVABLE! Can't wait for the season finale but I don't want it to end!

Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)

Oh my goodness, my idiot friend (I say that with love) made me watch the first episode of Breaking Bad just a few weeks back because he knew I would love it (spoiler: he was right). I whipped through all 5 seasons in time to get myself caught up to last night's episode. What a phenomenal series. good acting, great writing... cant wait for the final (2) installments.

Did y'all hear about the spinoff thats supposed to take place around Saul's character? That will be interesting. I hope it doesn't deflate my opinion of the original series though!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Daisy
    Likes (Received)

Hey everyone! Been busy and off the boards for a little. The last two episodes... wow. This past Sunday's episode, I was literally sick to my stomach, and I again literally was yelling at my TV when the first of the major evens occured EARLY ON in the episode! My fiancee and I watch together, and we were flipping out. And it only got worse.

What an excellent, excellent show. I don't watch too much TV, but nothing has made me feel like that. I have no predictions on what may occur. I had to take a walk after the episode finished to ponder what did I just see/ experience!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Never heard of it ........ I dont' watch that much TV to be honest ..........

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

That last episode had my on the edge of my seat...and I'm usually so indifferent to TV shows. I can't wait to see how things are going wrap up!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jm00ser View Post
    Getting close to the series finale! Anyone else follow Breaking Bad? If you do, thoughts on last week's episode? At first thought it was the first underwhelming episode in quite a bit...
    Loooove breaking bad! I did enjoy the earlier seasons better... somehow forget most of what happened in the last episode
    Am I the only one who hurts to see jesse so torn and screwed up? I just wanna snuggle him!

Almost time!.. but we'll probably watch it a little later tonight.

I totally agree about time being wasted on certain scenes, just give us the good stuff!

Ahhh, I so agree with this! ALL those guns and no one gets hit?

I am a Breaking Bad fan. It took me awhile to accept I liked a show that I found ALL of the characters on fairly loathsome but now that I have, I anticipate every episode! I love Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul together...their acting is really tremendous!

How many more episodes are left? One?
    I agree ..Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are great in their roles! and I see your point..the characters on the show aren't very likable! Except for Saul. Lol
    Have an A-1 day!
    No comments on the final episode? Most people seem to think it was a great finale but I really wasn't impressed. Really nothing going on until the final 10 minutes..A few loose ends tied up but not all that exciting in my opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg  

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

No comments on the final episode? Most people seem to think it was a great finale but I really wasn't impressed. Really nothing going on until the final 10 minutes..A few loose ends tied up but not all that exciting in my opinion.
    I felt it was decent but certainly not the best episode I've seen of that show. I found it fairly predictable...I wasn't unsatisfied but I wasn't blown away either.

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

I had never watched this series, and didn't know that much about it, but my son watched it all the time, and he had been watching marathon shows this whole last week, and I started watching it with him, and really got into the show. I'm sure I annoyed him because I kept asking so many questions. I didn't realize it was an old show, or that it was the final episodes. I thought that maybe it was a mini series. Lol. So now I want to watch the whole thing when it comes on DVD.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member jenzaar's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winslow
    Likes (Received)

I felt it was decent but certainly not the best episode I've seen of that show. I found it fairly predictable...I wasn't unsatisfied but I wasn't blown away either.
    This is how I feel. I'm glad there was no cliffhanger, I was kind of expecting something to be left to interpretation.

Also I was afraid to comment in case I spoiled anything for someone who had to wait to see it! Haha I know I've kept away from this thread on the days we couldn't watch it til Monday or Tuesday :p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads