WOO HOO ............. !!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm feeling it and smelling it in the air ...... my favorite season is starting!!!!

I just love Autumn .... or Fall as you lot over here call it!!! :up:

So post your favorite autumn pictures here so that I can dive head first into my fave part of the year!!!

Here's a pic I found on pinterest ... love it!!

fall 1.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We don't have fall or autumn where I live or seasons. Just Late spring and super hot summers. I haven't turned off my AC in 2 years. :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We don't have fall or autumn where I live or seasons. Just Late spring and super hot summers. I haven't turned off my AC in 2 years. :)

Us either, it just goes from hot to hotter to hot here. It's really hard to feel into the spirit or holidays. We were in our pool last Christmas Day.

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
Autumn and spring are my favorites seasons, but I gave them up to get away from winter! It seems like my seasons are are not so hot, hot, and super hot!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
yep [MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] there's no place like home in the autumn . It is beautiful when the wheat gets harvested and the corn shucks are gathered and tied, pumpkins are ripe and the crisp air smells like red and yellow leaves. ahhhhh I'm in love with autumn

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Its the time of year that you can actually smell color .Gods putting nature to sleep. I love it and so do my babies.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yes I cannot wait until the heat is gone!!!! It really stinks with swollen feet, hands, legs, arms everything!!! And the fall is when my little boy will be arriving :2thumbs:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
As the other Texas residents here said, AC runs year round and our Summers
starts earlier and last longer these past years. Halloween is often done in T-shirits,
shorts & flip flops.

Still, as a little girl, I too loved smelling and feeling, that subtle change in the air
and Thanksgiving was and still is, my fav holiday. My only child, Aaron was born on
Thanksgiving!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm with you, I love the fall and spring too, although Fall is my favourite because the spring can have a lot of rain. I love the cooler weather, it's a nice break from the hot sticky, humid summer weather, and I love the colours of the trees. Plus Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas all come around this time as well. Bring on the cooler weather.

jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Otherwise known in Florida as Summer, Part II! Miss my midwest days! Seeing the leaves change and the perfect weather are the best!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Some of my autumn pictures -(that reminds me this year i got to try to carve the pumpkin 7 years ive been here and i never done it)
ve4a5a7y.jpg
esuga2ud.jpg
ahydume2.jpg
ujyba6u7.jpg
sa8y4u2u.jpg
6e2u6e2e.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.