Dumb and Dumber

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Joined
Oct 8, 2012
Messages
9,740
Reaction score
600
Location
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Everyone, I was sitting here with my son while I'm on my I Pad ( what else is new ). Lol. And he's watching a comedy movie on TV, called Dumb and Dumber, with Jim Carey. I heard a joke and it made me chuckle. What do you call a Bulldog mixed with a Shitzu? A Bullshit. Lol. I just thought I'd share it with you, made me laugh. :bully: :poo:
 
Last edited:
Too funny. I haven't seen that movies in years and totally forgit about that line. :)
 
well Monica you made me laugh too :lol:
 
That movie makes me laugh whenever I see it!
One of my favorite parts was:
Lloyd: Your pet parakeet Petey died?
Harry: yeah his head fell off. he was pretty old.
 
I love that movie especially the part where the pee on themselves on the motorcycle and love it since it is warm, lol
 
That movie is hysterical! We laugh every single time we watch it as if its the first time!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top