cinnamon

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Ive been fancying cinnamon a lot lately (im not pregnant honest lol)
Apart from cakes etc what other things make a good mix with cinnamon?

I keep debatin cooking a cinnamon chicken. Any tried and tasted recipes out there?!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ive been fancying cinnamon a lot lately (im not pregnant honest lol)
Apart from cakes etc what other things make a good mix with cinnamon?

I keep debatin cooking a cinnamon chicken. Any tried and tasted recipes out there?!

Have you visited our sister forum, www.Tastetestedrecipes.com yet?? if not, please do and become a member...lots of great recipes to try and to share your own.

There was a recent thread about different rubs for meats and things which did include some cinnamon in the ingredients; here it is:
http://tastetestedrecipes.com/showthread.php?1163-Spice-Rubs-for-Chicken-Breast&highlight=cinnamon

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We use it in the apple pie moonshine that we make. Yummy.
OMG Todd, I'm cracking up!!! In Gatlinburg they actually had a place called Smokymountain Moonshine... they also had samples!!! LOL :cheers2:
[MENTION=6330]MeekosMummy[/MENTION] I love cinnamon on vanilla ice cream w/crushed graham crackers & honey on top. Sounds weird, but it tastes pretty yummy!!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
OMG Todd, I'm cracking up!!! In Gatlinburg they actually had a place called Smokymountain Moonshine... they also had samples!!! LOL :cheers2:
@MeekosMummy I love cinnamon on vanilla ice cream w/crushed graham crackers & honey on top. Sounds weird, but it tastes pretty yummy!!!

I am dying to try the stuff the Hatfield's and McCoy's are making. They are fighting again over who can make the best legal moonshine. :)

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Oooh I shall join upto the sister website in the morning im very interested! Im always out of ideas on new things to cook and end up with the same old boring things!! Yay thankyou

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.