so proud of myself

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Ive been dietin recently to shift a bit of extra weight I have had since having my skin baby 1year ago. Im so proud of myself ive lost 14lbs In 2weeks :D. Im going to pause the diet for 2 weeks now and do some hard exercises to tone up a bit then diet some more and do the same. I cant diet and exercise at the same time because of the diet im on its not good for you! Just wanted to share how well ive done.. yay go me!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Awesome job. Be sure not to over do it and hurt yourself or make yourself sick.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations Tasha, that's awesome!!! I'm trying to diet & exercise as well, but I'm not doing as well... LOL :no:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That's awesome, keep it up girl! :bravo:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Congratulations!! ;-) im going downhill now since my injury

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Congrats! I recently lost about 12 lbs and then my dad broke his hip and had surgery. So while he was hospitalized he wanted lots of take out and made us all eat with him. So I have to get it moving again and knock off a few pounds I put back on. Good luck with your weight loss.

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Thankyou all :D its a very low calorie diet im on just have shakes 3 times a day and lots of water so it totals about 400 calories per day- the reason you cant exercise your body will collapse.. but burn off more than 400 calories doin everyday activities so in effect your starvin yourself without starvin! The shakes keep you full and give you all the vitamins minerals etc you need to function - its hard but well worth it!
Now the hard part.. find the motivation to exercise :lol: you will all have to keep me going and encourage me!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great job.... good luck!!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Thankyou all :D its a very low calorie diet im on just have shakes 3 times a day and lots of water so it totals about 400 calories per day- the reason you cant exercise your body will collapse.. but burn off more than 400 calories doin everyday activities so in effect your starvin yourself without starvin! The shakes keep you full and give you all the vitamins minerals etc you need to function - its hard but well worth it!
Now the hard part.. find the motivation to exercise :lol: you will all have to keep me going and encourage me!

You can do it girl!!! Once you start exercising you"ll feel great and be motivated to do it on your own. There's nothing better then that sweaty post workout feel. When I started at the gym I would do the classes. You got your cardio in but its not as boring as just running on the tread mill. I love Zumba. It's just dancing but you drop weight. Keep us posted

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.