ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
The caption on this photo that Casper posted of his third wedding was something to the effect of "This is how we do it in Louisiana".
a6a5ygyj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

NICE!!! :lmao:

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
This is either the graduation or prom pic of [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] ..... You decide which it is. :)

Attachments

• Chum Prom.jpg
    Chum Prom.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 36

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
This is either the graduation or prom pic of @Chumley ..... You decide which it is. :)

Hmmm... I'm saying graduation w/the nerd glasses going on ;)
Personally I'm digging that hair flip in the front, looks kinda like the Dad in Back to the Future!!! LOL :biglaugh:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
This is either the graduation or prom pic of @Chumley ..... You decide which it is. :)

Hmmm... I'm saying graduation w/the nerd glasses going on ;)
Personally I'm digging that hair flip in the front, looks kinda like the Dad in Back to the Future!!! LOL :biglaugh:
Ha Ha that was the prom! Girls dug my Buddy Holly look! This is an earlier shot! alfalfa.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I think that @Chumley forgot to tell you about his previous life in politics.......after his extremely difficult break up with Casper, he left the home they had made together in Louisiana and moved as far away as he could.....you guessed it, to New York. His political aspirations began while sitting outside the courthouse, singing blues songs inspired by Casper. As he watched the politicians come and go, it struck him that he would be good at that job. He was a great B.S.er and during his relationship with Casper, he had learned to lie without blinking an eye. His plan began to form. He began saving all of his tip money he received from his street corner concerts and soon was able to purchase the building that would soon become City Hall.
Here is with Chumley singing for tips:
Chumley---Street-Performer.png

Here is a rare photo from Jim's days as Mayor, with Chumley by his side. It still brings tears to my eyes every time I see that Confederate flag hanging on the door....his one keepsake from his life with Casper :cry::cry::cry:

Chumley---Redneck-City-Hall.jpg

Isn't this a touching story @Marine91 @pdolphin27 @ddnene ??

Last edited:
OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I think that @Chumley forgot to tell you about his previous life in politics.......after his extremely difficult break up with Casper, he left the home they had made together in Louisiana and moved as far away as he could.....you guessed it, to New York. His political aspirations began while sitting outside the courthouse, singing blues songs inspired by Casper. As he watched the politicians come and go, it struck him that he would be good at that job. He was a great B.S.er and during his relationship with Casper, he had learned to lie without blinking an eye. His plan began to form. He began saving all of his tip money he received from his street corner concerts and soon was able to purchase the building that would soon become City Hall.
View attachment 58776

Here is a rare photo from Jim's days as Mayor, with Chumley by his side. It still brings tears to my eyes every time I see that Confederate flag hanging on the door....his one keepsake from his life with Casper :cry::cry::cry:

View attachment 58772

Thank just says it all. Who knew Jim was so earthly.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It is on now Mr! :) When you least expect it, you better expect it :evil:

Oh BOY you have DONE IT NOW!!! BTW I saw that movie this past weekend, it was pretty good!!! :D

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
View attachment 58776

View attachment 58772

OMG this story is very touching... I have TEARS ROLLING... LMAO!!! :rofl: :lmao:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online