Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Cant wait to see them Carol

Me too...been looking for these danged things forever!

Quick question, how long to receive an envelope from me to you?
I'd like you to receive it before your trip here.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Me too...been looking for these danged things forever!

Quick question, how long to receive an envelope from me to you?
I'd like you to receive it before your trip here.

I'm not to sure Carol When I sent the parcels over there they said 10 days and I think it might have been right a day or two longer maybe.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm not to sure Carol When I sent the parcels over there they said 10 days and I think it might have been right a day or two longer maybe.

So, if I send this off tomorrow, you should get them BEFORE your trip?

Don't you leave in about 3 weeks?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

So, if I send this off tomorrow, you should get them BEFORE your trip?

Don't you leave in about 3 weeks?

23 days :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: but then I will be :cry: when I drop Ftse off at my daughters.

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I know :( however...remember how he's always fine when y'all get back!

So, will be mailing off a big, padded envelope w/a happy for you & Richard,
be watching for it. Sending much love!
:havemyheart:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
@Chumley I should have just read your bio and commented then. However, I continued to read the posts and came upon @Casper thread. Now all I can picture is a cute little gerbil in a dark lonely place. Then I came across this pix of you two when @Casper was still reeling from the atrocity and had joined PETA:

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
@Chumley I should have just read your bio and commented then. However, I continued to read the posts and came upon @Casper thread. Now all I can picture is a cute little gerbil in a dark lonely place. Then I came across this pix of you too when @Casper was still reeling from the atrocity and had joined PETA:

OMG, LMAO, I remember hearing that Gerbil story!!!! LOL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
@Chumley I should have just read your bio and commented then. However, I continued to read the posts and came upon @Casper thread. Now all I can picture is a cute little gerbil in a dark lonely place. Then I came across this pix of you two when @Casper was still reeling from the atrocity and had joined PETA:
Don't ever read caspers long tedious posts..they make you dizzy and leave you confused...he could have gotten the gerbil story across without that hour long story!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Don't ever read caspers long tedious posts..they make you dizzy and leave you confused...he could have gotten the gerbil story across without that hour long story!

LMAO!!! I'm not sure this thread title is appropriate anymore... more like "Thrown right off the damn cliff at this point" :lol:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
LMAO!!! I'm not sure this thread title is appropriate anymore... more like "Thrown right off the damn cliff at this point" :lol:

You're right Tracey..lets bring it back to old pics..this one is my favorite! He looks like a little perv.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 66

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
You're right Tracey..lets bring it back to old pics..this one is my favorite! He looks like a little perv.
Oh NO you just didn't go there... :evilhaha:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)

LOL! YOu think he drove a windowless van to school. creeper van.png

Last edited:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I knew Dang Well I knew [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] from somewhere, When he showed of the picture, I freaked out, Thinking about that poor Gerbil, or was it a Hampster?????

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
No picture today but my contribution none the less..... Back on this day in 1992 I had graduated my A School course in Tennessee the day before on the 18th and and went out drinking heavily with my buddies. What a big mistake that was. I got so messed up that I passed out in the bathroom at Hardees and no one came looking for me for almost an hour. When they finally found me they had to carry me to the car which I assume was not a very fun task. I sleep the whole way back to base housing where I was staying with my wife and her dad and she asks him to help me up the stairs to throw me on the bed. I don't remember anything after being carried up the stairs but from what I am told I somehow managed to get myself fully undressed with one exception.. I left my boots on. So, I was lying on the bed nekkid wearing boots.... To this day we still haven't figured out how I managed to perform such a feat but it was funny I guess until the next morning which brings us to 9/19/92. I had the worst hangover and thought I was die. Small problem. I had to drive from TN to TX that day to see my parents and buy a new truck before heading to the east coast. We eventually made it about 16 hours later instead of my normal 11 to 12 hours and that was one of the most painful drives I have ever had to make and that I told myself I would never do again.

Driving back without the hangover was so much nicer and faster too boot. Moral of the story.... Other that I was an idiot.... Don't get trashed the night before a long trip if you are driving... If you do let someone else drive.... :)

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I can honestly say, I know how you felt!

When Aaron was 2 months old, we made a quick trip to Jackson, MS
where Stuart's parents lived from Midland, TX, a 16 hr trip. The night
before, we went out for the 1st time since his birth and the 1st time I'd
drank anything in a year. We had a fabulous time, got home about 3am,
thought we were being quiet but Stuart's Mother knocked on our door to
ask if we were okay...whoops!
:blush2: I never have hangovers but omg...had
one from hell and wouldn't you know, Stuart got a call, Texaco wanted him
back, 6 hours early! We had to throw our stuff in our car, a big ole caddy full
to the brim w/baby stuff and hit the road. Stuart had to stop along the way,
several times while I puked on the side of the road. Of course, had to take
care of a 2 month old, diapers, feedings (bottle not breast milk) I felt like the
worst Mom ever!

I found a bunch of pics finally, Stuart's Mother (thanks Mom) took a pic of me
on her couch where I'd collapsed after I finally could get up, only a few steps
from the bed, lol

Will find it and post it in this thread today, lol

Truly...I feel your pain (from your memory)!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online