Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgimage.jpgHi everyone, I had the greatest day today with my son. He had a lot of errands to do today, he had banking, haircut, pay his cell phone, and some shopping at the mall. He asked me this morning if I wanted to hang out with him and tag along. I said I wasn't ready, I needed a shower, and he said I'll wait for you, so I went along for the day. He treated me to a manicure and pedicure in the afternoon, and then treated me to steak dinner at a nice restaurant in town where we live, we sat on the patio outside, and had a really yummy meal, and a beer, well he did, I don't drink, but I had a Perrier water, and we had the best time just talking. It was nice to have the whole day with him, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Even though he's all grown up at 33 years old, it's nice to know he still has time for Mom, and likes to spend time with me. I love him so much, he's a great kid.:angelheart:

Last edited:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Awesome. I can only hope some day when my kids are older they will still want to spend time with us from time to time. Lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sounds awesome... My oldest is 18 & I barely see him even though he lives at home! I love it when we get to hang out for the day ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a fantastic way to spend a day.... relaxing with one of your loves!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Monica you have a raised a lovely boy and should be very proud of yourself and your son

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.