Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Ugh, must have been pretty bad, for you to have mistaken it for cat pee. Lol

It was AWFUL!!! She always complained about them stinking but I never realized how bad they had been wading in the creek at my parents house and left her shoes in the vehicle smelly shoes + terrible heat+ enclosed space=AWFUL SMELL!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Ummmm ok I went out to find out where the smell was located to see where the cat could have possibly sprayed as I am cleaning the vehicle I am smelling the seats as I go and seeing if I can detect even a hint of the smell I get to the back of my vehicle and my kids had left their shoes in the back from the day we went to my Mom and Dad's they have a creek that runs down next to the house the kids love to play in unbeknownst to me they had gotten their shoes wet and just threw them in the back I picked those shoes up and one of my twins shoes OMG.....I took a whif thinking surely not and I nearly gagged the smell was so strong needless to say I found the source of the smell THANK YOU EVERYONE for your help!!! We are throwing the shoes away.
I found a whole pizza in my truck once when I was about 19. I think it had been in there for several months judging by how petrified it was. lol

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I found a whole pizza in my truck once when I was about 19. I think it had been in there for several months judging by how petrified it was. lol

When I was little my oldest brother took me out every Friday night we would go eat and go to the drive in well he was fond of Wendy's so that's where we ate but I didn't like pickles on my hamburger and he forgot and ordered it with pickle well I didn't eat it I left it in the seat and he didn't know it until it started stinking the car up and boy did I get in trouble LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Members online

No members online now.