Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I need a good scent remover and upholstery cleaner!!! One of the kids left a window down on my vehicle and a cat saw fit to get in and mark my vehicle!!! If people are going to get a cat be prepared to take care of it, don't just boot it out and expect everyone else in the neighborhood to take care of it!! HELP HELP HELP!!! IT STINKS!!!:please::help::sos::faint:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Nature's Miracle makes a urine formula that I have used on puppy pee... I'm sure they have a cat formula. I got it at PetSmart... Good Luck!!! UGH... :catluv:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Nature's Miracle will work. Or anything with sodium percarbonate.
Vinegar is also a really good natural deodorizer.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Nature's Miracle will work. Or anything with sodium percarbonate.
Vinegar is also a really good natural deodorizer.

Lari, you just took the words out of my mouth, Vinegar 50/50

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I've used blue dawn and vinegar mixed (heat the vinegar before mixing it with the blue dawn) as a cleaner for lots of things and it never leaves a bad smell behind. I third what they said about vinegar...it works wonders!

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
White Vinegar or ACV??? I have ACV for Sheldon so I keep it on hand.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ummmm ok I went out to find out where the smell was located to see where the cat could have possibly sprayed as I am cleaning the vehicle I am smelling the seats as I go and seeing if I can detect even a hint of the smell I get to the back of my vehicle and my kids had left their shoes in the back from the day we went to my Mom and Dad's they have a creek that runs down next to the house the kids love to play in unbeknownst to me they had gotten their shoes wet and just threw them in the back I picked those shoes up and one of my twins shoes OMG.....I took a whif thinking surely not and I nearly gagged the smell was so strong needless to say I found the source of the smell THANK YOU EVERYONE for your help!!! We are throwing the shoes away.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ummmm ok I went out to find out where the smell was located to see where the cat could have possibly sprayed as I am cleaning the vehicle I am smelling the seats as I go and seeing if I can detect even a hint of the smell I get to the back of my vehicle and my kids had left their shoes in the back from the day we went to my Mom and Dad's they have a creek that runs down next to the house the kids love to play in unbeknownst to me they had gotten their shoes wet and just threw them in the back I picked those shoes up and one of my twins shoes OMG.....I took a whif thinking surely not and I nearly gagged the smell was so strong needless to say I found the source of the smell THANK YOU EVERYONE for your help!!! We are throwing the shoes away.

Lol... I found a rotten banana one time in my car, Thanks to the kids!!! It was pretty bad...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
It was awful LOL it shouldn't smell tomorrow though

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

pikacho240

Sep 3, 2013
Southern CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Bangoo
Folex, for any type of carpet/upholstery stain removal. Not sure if it can remove any smells, but for any type of stains, its a godsend.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.