ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so sorry about your heartbreak... I agree w/everyone above!!! Focus on the positive things going on in your life, and someone special will come along... :hug:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
So sorry to hear about this douche bag. I think we've all been there. I can relate. Dated a total loser. Swore off men forever. Then one day me and my ex from high school started talking again. 11 months later we are engaged happy as ever and parents to our wonderful fur baby Tubby. he came along when I wasn't even looking and swept me straight off my feet. Things have a weird way of working out for the best. Till then look at those 2 handsome men you have in your life who love you more then anything. Hang in there Prince Charming will come sweep you off your feet

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
So first of all [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] was that you? that was the sweetest thing you said to her. And I agree with Becky [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] (but she knew I would). I was put through the same thing as her daughter about 7 years ago but after 20 years and 5 kids. Love is a beautiful thing when it is "the one" otherwise it is full of pain and heartache. If he doesn't love you, then F him. But don't let it affect your self esteem. I did that with my ex. I even told him, "I guess I was getting frumpy." WTF is that?. He beat my confidence like a drum for about 6 months and then one day I woke up and realized what I was allowing him to do to me. "The one" is out there that will treat you like the queen you are but don't let the others ever affect your self confidence. 39 is when I met my current husband an babies are not out of the picture yet. Enjoy your life just the way it is with your bullies. However, I think you should arrange a trip to Australia with [MENTION=8700]Beautiful Berry[/MENTION] to test her hypothesis of Aussie vs US men. Go take one for the team girl!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Sweetheart..as a mom to a wonderful daughter, who recently found out her "great" hubby of 10 years was a lying, cheating loser..and he was more than willing to toss away his family (2 wonderful kids) and not look back, count your blessings. It's horrible to be treated like this, but you deserve more...much more. And I want you to love yourself..love yourself for the good person you are and trust that the right man will come along. When you least expect it...

Becky...have you gelded him yet?
:evil:

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My guess was he wasn't able to be honest with himself, and thats where honesty in a relationship has to start. You have two beautiful Bullys who need you, a man who can't be honest, and a whole lot of life in front of you. I'd just chill and collect my thoughts….. and not worry about someone who has no integrity. :yes: Your a good person, let him figure that out.

If we didn't love you before now...we most definitely do...we are lining up at your door!

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@Casper lives down there in Louisiana, home to Voodoo Child and such.

He might know where you can, uh, um...purchase one of those dolls
that you can 'do things to' like stick pins in it, break it's bones, drown it...

Jus' sayin'.......
:whistle: :evilha: :evil:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
@Casper lives down there in Louisiana, home to Voodoo Child and such.

He might know where you can, uh, um...purchase one of those dolls
that you can 'do things to' like stick pins in it, break it's bones, drown it...

Jus' sayin'.......
:whistle: :evilha: :evil:

I would say after getting the Doll, she should invest some time in finding [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], he's also a neighbor of hers, and demise the doll in the same manner as his wife's iPad……. Evidently, Jim knows exactly how to get away with drowning, torturing, and indefinitely loosing items no longer of use !! :rofl:

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I would say after getting the Doll, she should invest some time in finding @Chumley, he's also a neighbor of hers, and demise the doll in the same manner as his wife's iPad……. Evidently, Jim knows exactly how to get away with drowning, torturing, and indefinitely loosing items no longer of use !! :rofl:

You got that right! :potty:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2659]nyerathrt[/MENTION], I'm so sorry you're going through this tough time. But believe me, your heart will heal...just takes time. Once you start feeling better you will realize how this guy wasn't right for you and how much better off you are without him. Take this time to do the things you enjoy and love. Maybe there are some classes you've always wanted to take...or join a meetup group that interests you. And don't think you need a man to be complete 'cuz you don't! I should know :) It's been 3 years since my break up with the guy who I thought was "it"...together for 4 years and he ends up breaking up with me via an Email message!! Yeah it hurt...BIG TIME!! yes, it took me a long time to get over him...to get through that hurt...but in the end I did, and I've never looked back. I love the single life and the freedom I have right now. If i meet someone in the future, fine, and if i don't, that's cool too. Point is, you gotta be happy with YOU and enjoy your life now. :hug:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
ya know what i'd do in times like this? Lift the bullies up on to the bed, and snuggle up with they. Because they WILL show you undying love :) they wont tell you that you have grey hair (or lack of hair in my case!), or are soft around the middle. They only 'bitch' when they want a little attention or need to go potty, or fed, or want a butt scrunch or a belly rub...or..oh HELL they BITCH Alot dont they! LOL

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
ya know what i'd do in times like this? Lift the bullies up on to the bed, and snuggle up with they. Because they WILL show you undying love :) they wont tell you that you have grey hair (or lack of hair in my case!), or are soft around the middle. They only 'bitch' when they want a little attention or need to go potty, or fed, or want a butt scrunch or a belly rub...or..oh HELL they BITCH Alot dont they! LOL
Yes they do! I do hope it is still bullies you are talking about, lol

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my hon i dont think there is a person alive who hasnt been where you are. yes it does get better and it does heal up. hm when me and my last hubby-yes ive had 2- broke up it took me a good six months before i was back to myself and then i realized that i had been this whole other person when i was with him. i was angry and pissed off all the time as we constantly fought and then would be ok then fight. after the 6 months had passed i found my sense of humor again and realized how much i had let someone else change me and man was i happy that we didnt get back together and still are to this day like 9 years later. i to wished for a child but it never happened for me and its to late now but you know what the older i got the less important it was cause im to tired for all that stuff now and its ok. i have my dogs and cats. i do find it sad that at your age a man has never told you he loved you but that is ok to. we love you here. :hug:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Seriously what is wrong with guys????? Broke up with my boyfriend he says we havent " clicked" since july 4 th weekend.... Ummm wtf? We werent even seriously dating till after that...so u have been stringing me along telling me u were crazy about me since then???? Y do i even try and then get my heart ripped out and made to feel like a loser???

First of all: he is an *** clown.

Second:
You are definitely NOT a loser. I do agree that a girl/guy has to kiss A LOT of frogs before you find the one. It sucks but there it is. You are a caring person who loves their bullies...that ALREADY says a hell of a lot about you! Best to quit wasting time on someone who is only a pretender. Keeps you free for other things. Keep the faith, my dear, you will find what you are looking for and you will be so glad you threw that smelly fish back!

Alix

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.