Another boyfriend bites the dust

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Seriously what is wrong with guys????? Broke up with my boyfriend he says we havent " clicked" since july 4 th weekend.... Ummm wtf? We werent even seriously dating till after that...so u have been stringing me along telling me u were crazy about me since then???? Y do i even try and then get my heart ripped out and made to feel like a loser???

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Old saying: Before you meet your handsome prince you have to kiss a lot of frogs.

Sorry for the heartbreak, but hopefully it won't be long before you do find Mr. Right.

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Yeah i cant domit anymore....i honestly have nothing left to give anyone

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm so sorry he broke your heart. I would like to add: what a douchebag!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
well I'm guessing you aren't an old bag yet. so what's the hurry? if he left you like that, would you really want him back? hang NO I say!!!! it's time to give your bully a hug and watch a good movie , you still have us, we ain't going anywhere

:dancing::jester::popcorn: :tissue::cookie: :grouphug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yeah i cant domit anymore....i honestly have nothing left to give anyone

I felt that way before... stayed TOTALLY single for 10 years and I mean single, not even dating.... best years of my life! Then, one day, it (love) just happened.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
well I'm guessing you aren't an old bag yet. so what's the hurry? if he left you like that, would you really want him back? hang NO I say!!!! it's time to give your bully a hug and watch a good movie , you still have us, we ain't going anywhere

:dancing::jester::popcorn: :tissue::cookie: :grouphug:

Amen to that! I've always felt that these things happen for a reason. The reason for this is that you didn't really want to be hooked up with that douchebag! Better to find out now rather than later.

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
The sad thing is he said he was crazy about me and was the nicest guy ever to me...and no im not old but will be 39 in two months.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
The sad thing is he said he was crazy about me and was the nicest guy ever to me...and no im not old but will be 39 in two months.

It's gonna be ok honey, are you wanting to have children? or companionship? or someone to cup your face and tell you how beautiful you are? we can do that, except the children part of course

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
I want to have kids but im guessing it wont happen now. I just someone to love me. Ive never had someone say that to me

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I want to have kids but im guessing it wont happen now. I just someone to love me. Ive never had someone say that to me

My guess was he wasn't able to be honest with himself, and thats where honesty in a relationship has to start. You have two beautiful Bullys who need you, a man who can't be honest, and a whole lot of life in front of you. I'd just chill and collect my thoughts….. and not worry about someone who has no integrity. :yes: Your a good person, let him figure that out.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:grouphug:I totally agree with everyone's comments, he's not worth it, and you really don't want to be with someone who doesn't value, respect, or love you the same way you do them. You'll meet the right person, and you'll totally know it when you do, you'll just feel it and you'll mesh with that person. Just be yourself, live your life, do whatever interests you, and you will meet guys who have the same interests as you. In the meantime love and enjoy your bullies, they're the best guys who give unconditional love.:mansfriend:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Sweetheart..as a mom to a wonderful daughter, who recently found out her "great" hubby of 10 years was a lying, cheating loser..and he was more than willing to toss away his family (2 wonderful kids) and not look back, count your blessings. It's horrible to be treated like this, but you deserve more...much more. And I want you to love yourself..love yourself for the good person you are and trust that the right man will come along. When you least expect it...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.