I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Another boyfriend bites the dust

ya know what i'd do in times like this? Lift the bullies up on to the bed, and snuggle up with they. Because they WILL show you undying love they wont tell you that you have grey hair (or lack of hair in my case!), or are soft around the middle. They only 'bitch' when they want a little attention or need to go potty, or fed, or want a butt scrunch or a belly rub...or..oh HELL they BITCH Alot dont they! LOL

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RaRett View Post
    ya know what i'd do in times like this? Lift the bullies up on to the bed, and snuggle up with they. Because they WILL show you undying love they wont tell you that you have grey hair (or lack of hair in my case!), or are soft around the middle. They only 'bitch' when they want a little attention or need to go potty, or fed, or want a butt scrunch or a belly rub...or..oh HELL they BITCH Alot dont they! LOL
    Yes they do! I do hope it is still bullies you are talking about, lol

I'm a good girl, I promise

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh my hon i dont think there is a person alive who hasnt been where you are. yes it does get better and it does heal up. hm when me and my last hubby-yes ive had 2- broke up it took me a good six months before i was back to myself and then i realized that i had been this whole other person when i was with him. i was angry and pissed off all the time as we constantly fought and then would be ok then fight. after the 6 months had passed i found my sense of humor again and realized how much i had let someone else change me and man was i happy that we didnt get back together and still are to this day like 9 years later. i to wished for a child but it never happened for me and its to late now but you know what the older i got the less important it was cause im to tired for all that stuff now and its ok. i have my dogs and cats. i do find it sad that at your age a man has never told you he loved you but that is ok to. we love you here.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Alix
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nyerathrt View Post
    Seriously what is wrong with guys????? Broke up with my boyfriend he says we havent " clicked" since july 4 th weekend.... Ummm wtf? We werent even seriously dating till after that...so u have been stringing me along telling me u were crazy about me since then???? Y do i even try and then get my heart ripped out and made to feel like a loser???
    First of all: he is an *** clown.

Second:
    You are definitely NOT a loser. I do agree that a girl/guy has to kiss A LOT of frogs before you find the one. It sucks but there it is. You are a caring person who loves their bullies...that ALREADY says a hell of a lot about you! Best to quit wasting time on someone who is only a pretender. Keeps you free for other things. Keep the faith, my dear, you will find what you are looking for and you will be so glad you threw that smelly fish back!

Alix

RIP Samson el Torito and Petunia Belle
    May 20, 2000 - June 06, 2008 and November 16, 2004 - April 10, 2015

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    It's gonna be ok honey, are you wanting to have children? or companionship? or someone to cup your face and tell you how beautiful you are? we can do that, except the children part of course

I have an extra kid she can have!!

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads