Real Name
    Russ
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Berry R.I.P
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Another boyfriend bites the dust

How any guy could break up with a girl with 2 Bulldogs is beyond me. Maybe American guys are different to Aussies? His loss.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

I totally agree with everyone's comments, he's not worth it, and you really don't want to be with someone who doesn't value, respect, or love you the same way you do them. You'll meet the right person, and you'll totally know it when you do, you'll just feel it and you'll mesh with that person. Just be yourself, live your life, do whatever interests you, and you will meet guys who have the same interests as you. In the meantime love and enjoy your bullies, they're the best guys who give unconditional love.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Sweetheart..as a mom to a wonderful daughter, who recently found out her "great" hubby of 10 years was a lying, cheating loser..and he was more than willing to toss away his family (2 wonderful kids) and not look back, count your blessings. It's horrible to be treated like this, but you deserve more...much more. And I want you to love yourself..love yourself for the good person you are and trust that the right man will come along. When you least expect it...

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

I'm so sorry about your heartbreak... I agree w/everyone above!!! Focus on the positive things going on in your life, and someone special will come along...

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Stephanie
    Country
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubby
    Likes (Received)

So sorry to hear about this douche bag. I think we've all been there. I can relate. Dated a total loser. Swore off men forever. Then one day me and my ex from high school started talking again. 11 months later we are engaged happy as ever and parents to our wonderful fur baby Tubby. he came along when I wasn't even looking and swept me straight off my feet. Things have a weird way of working out for the best. Till then look at those 2 handsome men you have in your life who love you more then anything. Hang in there Prince Charming will come sweep you off your feet

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

So first of all @Casper was that you? that was the sweetest thing you said to her. And I agree with Becky @JAKEISGREAT (but she knew I would). I was put through the same thing as her daughter about 7 years ago but after 20 years and 5 kids. Love is a beautiful thing when it is "the one" otherwise it is full of pain and heartache. If he doesn't love you, then F him. But don't let it affect your self esteem. I did that with my ex. I even told him, "I guess I was getting frumpy." WTF is that?. He beat my confidence like a drum for about 6 months and then one day I woke up and realized what I was allowing him to do to me. "The one" is out there that will treat you like the queen you are but don't let the others ever affect your self confidence. 39 is when I met my current husband an babies are not out of the picture yet. Enjoy your life just the way it is with your bullies. However, I think you should arrange a trip to Australia with @Beautiful Berry to test her hypothesis of Aussie vs US men. Go take one for the team girl!!

I'm a good girl, I promise

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Sweetheart..as a mom to a wonderful daughter, who recently found out her "great" hubby of 10 years was a lying, cheating loser..and he was more than willing to toss away his family (2 wonderful kids) and not look back, count your blessings. It's horrible to be treated like this, but you deserve more...much more. And I want you to love yourself..love yourself for the good person you are and trust that the right man will come along. When you least expect it...

Becky...have you gelded him yet?

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    My guess was he wasn't able to be honest with himself, and thats where honesty in a relationship has to start. You have two beautiful Bullys who need you, a man who can't be honest, and a whole lot of life in front of you. I'd just chill and collect my thoughts….. and not worry about someone who has no integrity. Your a good person, let him figure that out.

If we didn't love you before now...we most definitely do...we are lining up at your door!

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

@Casper lives down there in Louisiana, home to Voodoo Child and such.

He might know where you can, uh, um...purchase one of those dolls
    that you can 'do things to' like stick pins in it, break it's bones, drown it...

Jus' sayin'.......

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    @Casper lives down there in Louisiana, home to Voodoo Child and such.

He might know where you can, uh, um...purchase one of those dolls
    that you can 'do things to' like stick pins in it, break it's bones, drown it...

Jus' sayin'.......
    I would say after getting the Doll, she should invest some time in finding @Chumley, he's also a neighbor of hers, and demise the doll in the same manner as his wife's iPad……. Evidently, Jim knows exactly how to get away with drowning, torturing, and indefinitely loosing items no longer of use !!

Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    I would say after getting the Doll, she should invest some time in finding @Chumley, he's also a neighbor of hers, and demise the doll in the same manner as his wife's iPad……. Evidently, Jim knows exactly how to get away with drowning, torturing, and indefinitely loosing items no longer of use !!
    You got that right!

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@nyerathrt, I'm so sorry you're going through this tough time. But believe me, your heart will heal...just takes time. Once you start feeling better you will realize how this guy wasn't right for you and how much better off you are without him. Take this time to do the things you enjoy and love. Maybe there are some classes you've always wanted to take...or join a meetup group that interests you. And don't think you need a man to be complete 'cuz you don't! I should know It's been 3 years since my break up with the guy who I thought was "it"...together for 4 years and he ends up breaking up with me via an Email message!! Yeah it hurt...BIG TIME!! yes, it took me a long time to get over him...to get through that hurt...but in the end I did, and I've never looked back. I love the single life and the freedom I have right now. If i meet someone in the future, fine, and if i don't, that's cool too. Point is, you gotta be happy with YOU and enjoy your life now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads