Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shocked!!!!

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Shocked!!!!

i doubt the restaurant itself had anything to do with it. It might have been the waitress though.
    I'd have never thought of them doing something like that though. We always use our card at dinner when we eat out. Never have even given it a second thought. I will in the future though.

I'm an Ohio girl originally too. I've only been in Wisconsin since 2002. I was born in Findlay, lived part of my childhood in Brunswick, then Columbus, then back to the Findlay area until I moved here. Most of my family is in the Findlay area, except a couple brothers who live in West Liberty and Springfield, and one of my granddaughters lives in Youngstown.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Shocked!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LariP View Post
    i doubt the restaurant itself had anything to do with it. It might have been the waitress though.
    I'd have never thought of them doing something like that though. We always use our card at dinner when we eat out. Never have even given it a second thought. I will in the future though.

I'm an Ohio girl originally too. I've only been in Wisconsin since 2002. I was born in Findlay, lived part of my childhood in Brunswick, then Columbus, then back to the Findlay area until I moved here. Most of my family is in the Findlay area, except a couple brothers who live in West Liberty and Springfield, and one of my granddaughters lives in Youngstown.
    @LariP I teach exercise classes at Brunswick Rec!

@KMARINO It would have been the waitress .. the same as what happened to me. They have a device now where they just slide the card through it and it takes all the details of the card off it ... it would take seconds to do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads