enough loss

yoder

Jul 14, 2013
Edinboro, Pa
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
I am glad you reached out to all of us. Sometimes talking to others can give relief and that's what we are hear for. GOD will get you all through this storm he always does, it's just not on our timing. Being in the fallen world we live in pain is so abundant.......but we have GOD for these times. I pray for your family. :pray:

OP
W

wvlady1965

Mar 28, 2013
West Virginia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JDAM (deceased) and Legend and Harley
thank you so much....I have tried being so strong for my son and his gf that I haven't grieved myself. It helps to talk about it even though it's through email.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sorry I am so late in sending my condolences to you, your son and his girlfriend I am a grandmother myself and I can only imagine how you feel. Sending prayers and hugs to get through this very difficult time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
May GOD be with you. I am so sorry. I just saw your post and cry for you. No words can really help, but just know that you are not alone with prayers that are being said for you and your family. So sad for your recent multiple losses.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
(((((( WVLADY ))))))) you and your family are in my thougths and prayers.......i can't imagine the heartache you are going through, one loss is more than a person should have to endure but what you have experienced there are not words..... hugsssssssssss....glenna

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.