Why oh Why????

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Have to LOVE it when my husband puts new things together and has "extra" parts (eeeks) the ceiling fan was the last thing and tonight the Bissel Carpet Cleaner for our area rug~!!! Only thing left is a metal plate and 8 screws!!!! YIKES~!!!! LOL!!! and as Joe is on the floor trying to get this carpet cleaner fixed, Vegas has humped him twice. Just another normal night in the Marino house, LOL

between his OCD (barking at the carpet cleaner) and his humping, Joe is about fed up, me of course, I am laughing my butt off~!!! Joe is NOT amused at either one of us.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
:ROFL2:. Can just picture this!! Poor joe!!:giggle:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:ROFL2:. Can just picture this!! Poor joe!!:giggle:

AND the ONLY reason we need to clean the area living rug is because Mr. Vegas rubs his anal juice all over it before he has his glands done :barf: which is this week!!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Arnold and Vegas should hang this week. They could take turns being on top since Arnold is a little frustrated this week. Bertha is in her second heat and my 20 year old step son actually got worried he was next on his humping list, "He had this weird look in his eye and I told Arnold I wasn't going down with out a fight" lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG, I'm cracking up... I swear every time my hubby puts something together there is EXTRA parts, God forbid he reads the directions!!! He usually hammers it together w/nails or pulls out the duck tape!!! Next time you will have to get it on video... LOL
:ROFL2:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:sos:OMG. Too funny. This is always war in my house, my son who is OCD, and a perfectionist in everything he does, takes everything out of the box, organizes everything, reads all the directions and then puts the item together, my hubby on the other hand, who has absolutely no patience and wants it done yesterday, will just scan over the instructions, doesn't follow the step by step instructions, and just puts it together, he usually misses a step, or will have an extra something whether its a washer or a screw or two that he's lost. Lol. Why is it men refuse to read directions when putting things together, or ask for directions when they are driving and get lost?

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Too damn hysterical...thanks Kelly for the visuals!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I am sure your hubby gets distracted putting things together, because you have that white mini skirt on again and he is remembering what happened last time.......I would forget a few screws too :)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Arnold and Vegas should hang this week. They could take turns being on top since Arnold is a little frustrated this week. Bertha is in her second heat and my 20 year old step son actually got worried he was next on his humping list, "He had this weird look in his eye and I told Arnold I wasn't going down with out a fight" lol

:ROFL2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Kelly.... Maybe a sit-com instead of a book is in order. :rofl:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.