ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
My "break" is almost over! Classes start next Monday and I have meetings all day Thursday and Friday. I have been going into the office for a day or two every week since classes let out so it wasn't much of a break. Can I pull a Mabel stance and lock my legs, refusing to move from my house? I'm not sure I am ready to face a classroom yet.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:fie:

1000326_612921145396891_13926453_n.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I need to go back to school, and honestly I don't know how I would fit it in!!! Good Luck :yes:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
HOw do you like teaching? Is it ADN or BSN level?

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I need to go back to school, and honestly I don't know how I would fit it in!!! Good Luck :yes:

It's NEVER too late. I get older, non-traditional students all the time and love having them in my classes!

HOw do you like teaching? Is it ADN or BSN level?

We have an ADN program. I do like teaching. It reminds me of the excitement of learning new things in nursing. I love seeing students discover those "a ha!" moments! The hours are good, but we are starting to have clinicals on 3rd shift. I volunteered for spring 2014. With all the publicity about the nursing shortage, every college in existence is starting a nursing program while hospitals reduce the number of beds. Clinical placement sites are drying up. We're having a particularly tough time with our psych sites. Oh! And those myths about teachers having summers off? Forget it! I am lucky to get two weeks--and not at the same time.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.