Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
My Gunnyboy was the guy that opened my eyes to what life really is. I never loved before he taught me how. when I came home from Vietnam I was hard, had no feelings and hated life ! My poor family put up with alot. The day I found My Gunnyboy everything started to change in me. I started to feel love, something that he showed me how to do. He softened me and showed me life could be good if you just opened up to it and let people into your world. When I was really sick he stayed by my side for as long as I was in bed. Instead of just being a father and husband he taught me that I wasnt giving the love they needed from me, I didnt know how. he taught me about myself and made me a much better person to my family and the world in front of me. I cant ever thank his enough. He"s gone now and I miss him everyday of my life. The Lord works in ways that sometimes baffle us. He knew I despertly needed something to save me from a sad life and gave me my Gunnyboy. love from a bully saved me. I love you Gunnyboy.

Thank you for your service to America and for us, Tom.

I'm so very sorry for your suffering and that of your family & friends,
helpless to help you.

My Army Dad was a helicopter medic and in Vietnam (Korea too) and he
wasn't right after he came back. He became an alcoholic early in his career
and was lifelong. Very violent & sadistic once drinking, he tortured Mom &
us four kids. We all left home before legal age. We endured every kind of abuse.

War destroys everyone in every way, GOD help us to realize and stop wars unless
protecting ourselves & America NOT for political or financial gain.

How wonderful a man you are to realize these things and make the choice to CHANGE.

GOD sent Gunnyboy and blesses you still...Amen to that, my dear friend!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.