Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 20 of 20

Thread: HOLY COW... I've got GOOD NEWS!!!

  1. #13
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    sheshistory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    3,432
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)
    249

    Default Re: HOLY COW... I've got GOOD NEWS!!!

    Great news - I hate cars and car repairs! TOO EXPENSIVE!

    "I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

  2. #14
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2586

    Default Re: HOLY COW... I've got GOOD NEWS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sheshistory View Post
    I hate cars and car repairs! TOO EXPENSIVE!
    This is the main reason we always lease my wife's car. Before it starts falling apart we get rid of it and if it breaks while in our possession it is always under warranty. It's not for everyone but it is perfect for us but at least we always have one vehicle under full warranty at all times.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  3. #15
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,738
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5600

    Default Re: HOLY COW... I've got GOOD NEWS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    This is the main reason we always lease my wife's car. Before it starts falling apart we get rid of it and if it breaks while in our possession it is always under warranty. It's not for everyone but it is perfect for us but at least we always have one vehicle under full warranty at all times.
    I absolutely HATE car shopping... So stressful, and the salesmen are all over you!!! Drives me insane... and then of course there is the sticker shock you have to deal with. I have to get new tires for my car & if the alignment is off, then we are getting a new car. I'm dreading going thru that again...

  4. #16
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2586

    Default Re: HOLY COW... I've got GOOD NEWS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    I absolutely HATE car shopping... So stressful, and the salesmen are all over you!!! Drives me insane... and then of course there is the sticker shock you have to deal with. I have to get new tires for my car & if the alignment is off, then we are getting a new car. I'm dreading going thru that again...
    Hit the internet before you go to the dealer. Find what you like and get some internet quotes from different dealers. Thats what we do and the last time we got my wife a new one we actually were able to get a shorter lease term and lower payments than what we were turning back in. I will be starting the process again next month as her current lease is up in November.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  5. #17
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,738
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5600

    Default Re: HOLY COW... I've got GOOD NEWS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    Hit the internet before you go to the dealer. Find what you like and get some internet quotes from different dealers. Thats what we do and the last time we got my wife a new one we actually were able to get a shorter lease term and lower payments than what we were turning back in. I will be starting the process again next month as her current lease is up in November.
    I will DO that... we also use USAA (they are awesome btw) for our loans. I like to drive them till they DIE!!!

  6. #18
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2586

    Default Re: HOLY COW... I've got GOOD NEWS!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    I will DO that... we also use USAA (they are awesome btw) for our loans. I like to drive them till they DIE!!!
    Thats the way I am with my truck. I have had it for 7 years and it only has 48K miles on it. It is not even broken in yet. lol
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  7. #19
    Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ChrisRN's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    4,779
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    1454
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: HOLY COW... I've got GOOD NEWS!!!

    That is such great news! Congrats to your son! There is so much money in scholarships that goes unclaimed every year. Kudos to him for seeking them out and following through!




    "Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."




  8. #20
    Doggie Boutique Owner FORDE'SMOM's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    861
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Forde
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: HOLY COW... I've got GOOD NEWS!!!

    congrats to you and your family........so nice you get good news

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •