Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Feeling nervous and bummed

Quote Originally Posted by RiiSi View Post
    That does stink to say the least! Maybe cause you've made the place so beautiful they want it back...keeping thumps up that you find something even better.
    I was thinking this too while reading your post Monica, you have done the hard work now they want it and it sucks. I will pray that you get a nice house within your budget and most of all they allow your babies🙏

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers, I'm hoping and praying that I can find a place in time. I hate moving, so stressful, and to top it all off, I was talking to mom about it, and she just doesn't understand, she doesn't think dogs or any animals or pets belong in the house, she believes they should be outside. We were never allowed pets when we were growing up, she says to me well I guess you have to get rid of your dogs, why don't you just give them away to somebody. That just totally ripped out my heart, as my babies are a part of my family, and that would never be an option. Even the thought of it is stressing me out and I wanna cry.
    Monica don't get too upset about that, your mum obviously does not understand how we get so attached to our babies there are a lot of people like that I have to admit I never used to understand how people got so attached until I got my pug dogs now I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers, I'm hoping and praying that I can find a place in time. I hate moving, so stressful, and to top it all off, I was talking to mom about it, and she just doesn't understand, she doesn't think dogs or any animals or pets belong in the house, she believes they should be outside. We were never allowed pets when we were growing up, she says to me well I guess you have to get rid of your dogs, why don't you just give them away to somebody. That just totally ripped out my heart, as my babies are a part of my family, and that would never be an option. Even the thought of it is stressing me out and I wanna cry.
    Well..mother or not..that's stupid! I'm thinking if she lived outside for awhile, she might think differently. Don't listen to the negativity. Focus on the positive.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Praying for you! Stay positive and strong!

Cheerio mates!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads