Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Well, now at CVS you need to show your ID if you want to buy nail polish remover. It has become popular in making methamphetamine. Wow....

I use to lead Alcohol and other drug groups (which i adored doing). I would bring out bottles w poison labels, ammonia, rubbing alcohol etc and offer group members sips. They would always gasp at me in disbelief and comment how they will kill you, I was crazy for offering, etc...then silence when I explain 'guess what is in some of the drugs you all are doing.'

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
My son got carded to buy permanent markers the other day. I remember buying all kinds of crap as a teen and never being carded. I was buying booze at 14 all over the country without being carded.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well, now at CVS you need to show your ID if you want to buy nail polish remover. It has become popular in making methamphetamine. Wow....

I use to lead Alcohol and other drug groups (which i adored doing). I would bring out bottles w poison labels, ammonia, rubbing alcohol etc and offer group members sips. They would always gasp at me in disbelief and comment how they will kill you, I was crazy for offering, etc...then silence when I explain 'guess what is in some of the drugs you all are doing.'

This is ridiculous... You should SEE what we have to go thru here in TN to buy damn Sudafed!!! :hissy:

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
This is ridiculous... You should SEE what we have to go thru here in TN to buy damn Sudafed!!! :hissy:

The funny thing is, so I have ID? Most ppl that are buying it to make meth or have a meth lab ARE adults ..not all, but most. But, I get it, at least kids can't easily access ingredients..until they figure out a new substitute..which they will ..

CanadianCutie

Aug 6, 2013
Vancouver, B.C.
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash

That's brutal!! In Canada we aren't AS strict, but I imagine it's only a matter of time. I get that it's for safety, but still. How annoying.

Members online

No members online now.